Additional Adjustment to Lightning Breath

And Dragonflight BM has such a COMPLEX rotation amirite? lol Pressing kill command and 2 other CDs so hard!

Odd. Kill command is a hunter used ability that increases pet damage in sod as well. Yet…

1 Like

I do not care if Rogue gets nerfed; if it does it would be because the numbers of the base class are too high and that is fine. But the reason Rogue is not being nerfed is because the base design is fine. The base design of Hunter was not fine and is why they have been adjusted so much.

Hopefully this simple explanation will help you be able to better comprehend the feelings you are holding.

How is base design of rogue “fine” :joy: I suggest you spend some time in warcraftlogs parses for sod

Why do people pretend hunters aren’t insanely well off by default? It’s baffling how people can see the writing on the board and just be like “Nah, i play this, its not amazing”

Pressing saber slash and doing 300 dps = fine
BEAST MASTERY spec which is DESIGNED for pets to do dmg doing 200 dps = NOT FINE

How big or small a number is is not class design. It is very scary that such an easy-to-grasp concept is eluding you so much.

Better luck next time, I guess.

Rogue base damage is fine. With great scaling.

Hunter base damage is high, with almost no scaling.

Warriors and rogues were already starting to pass hunters with gear being added in before any of these nerfs to pets.

1 Like

Again please check in with the closest psychologist of your location :joy:

I said base design not base damage. I suggest reading what ‘design’ means and what ‘damage’ means before we can continue this discussion.

Bro stop replying to this dude he has been here since last night literally trolling like he has nothing better to do. CHeck his post history the man dont sleep

The damage is part of the base design.

But dont worry, by the end of the month hunter base damage and scaling will be absolute crap. So when lvl 40 comes around we wont even be able to beat the tanks.

I am actually contributing to the conversation by making people defend their statements. All you have done for days is complain that Blizzard is targeting you specifically as if they care about you lol

Math and data defends my statement. Try looking at it for once.

3 Likes

This isn’t true. Design is how you do numbers, how big those numbers are is an easy lever for Blizzard to adjust.

This is why we’ve seen Shadow Priest get reworked so often on Retail. The base design of the spec just wasn’t functional for years even when Shadow Priest was absolutely pumping the meters.

What you don’t get is taht everyone got new toys, new way of play and additions to their kit to deal with hunter. Hunter stayed the same, no new shots worth it in pve and pvp. They are just ear. do you even understand that?

Lol now he is making assumptions saying i have complained for days without even looking at my posts … see grade a troll. I only started posting yesterday and about this topic specifically cutie . Iam not even a hunter main you dont even know what i main or anything lolllll so cuteeeee

It’s not because i can control all the abilities of the pets.

I still use 2 bites when KC is up and i use LB every other time.

Don’t let your pet auto cast everything

Additional Adjustment to Lightning Breath - WoW Classic / Season of Discovery - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

lol

Let me know when you are done changing the meta, k thanks. Also, who are you going after next? So I can avoid that class. k thx