Add to the Horde Council

I like Helc a lot but his pro-Lordaeron, pro-Forsaken rhetoric rings a bit hollow what with him having been a Cult of the Damned member who was presumably party to the fall of Lordaeron and the deaths of the Forsaken.

1 Like

Maybe next we can make Budd High King of the Alliance.

1 Like

Yeah, him being taught by Kel’thuzad is a bit weird. It kind of comes off a bit like he’s just using the Forsaken as an excuse to try to: A) Get his personal revenge on those that killed him before he could ascend to Lich-dom; and B) Figure out ways to further his necromantic magic. Though he does show up in a super bit part in Legion defending Hillsbrad. So there is that.

1 Like

I just want him to go to the Shadowlands and finish off Kel’thuzad in a “the apprentice surpasses the master” moment.

Speaking of Kiro having a seat, I’m rather curious on how other members of the Horde like the Stonemaul Ogres, Revantusk trolls, and the Taunka have reacted to new comers having seats before them. And how they work in regard to it…

Like did they not want seats or do they sort of slide in with other reps? For example the Ogres in the Horde (Stonemaul/Dunemaul) could have been grouped with the orcs like the AU Stonemaul are grouped with the Mag’har.

I would love if Nazgrel was used more, like say as the new leader of a revamped Kor’kron.

The Black Bride is a blank slate and would have been rather bizarre to be randomly included. Now if she had actually had development… shrug it might have worked, depending on the kind of development.

As for myself I wouldn’t have minded Dark Ranger Velonara being the new Forsaken leader, though apart of me wishes Nathanos had remained with us over Sylvanas.

Don’t get me wrong Nathanos staying loyal to her made perfect sense. However, the fact they had given him moments of doubt towards her and the focus on him in BfA, to the point of making him feel everywhere, really made me think he was going end up as the new Forsaken leader.

3 Likes

Well. Firstly there are some Horde faction leaders still missing that need representation.

The Revantusk leader Turntusk.

The Shatterspear leader unknown.

A Stonmaul Ogre.

Those have to be adressed.

I think it’s enough if every race, or tribe has one representative.
I also think Hamul would be better than Baine.

7 Likes

No. We need Sylvanas and Gallywix back.

What do we want from the council? I think it should just have representatives of states, regions or people to make sure that ya know they are represented.

As the Horde grows this council will inevitably bloat and that is an issue we should fix sooner rather than later.

Like appointing someone to it’s head? Maybe a chief of some sort? Need a snappy name though. Wonder what we should call it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s like Pegasus taking over KaibaCorp.

A Tuesday in other words.

1 Like

Exactly this.

The Horde council cant be fixed. It needs to be replaced entirely

I don’t see how that could go wrong.

1 Like

Time is a flat circle, and I say we sprint this bit tbh.

New Council Members we require:

Tharg [Stonemaul Ogres]
Rexxar [Mok’nathal]
Roanauk [Icemist Taunka]
Kah Kah [Grookin Hozen]
Neri [The Unshackled]
Kael’thas [The San’layn]
Wrathion [Black Dragonflight]

Gimmie that sweet sweet Council Table…
https://i.imgur.com/n7qihln.png

1 Like

Nazgrel and maybe add another Darkspear council member so Rokhan can lead the armies as while I love him as a powerful leader. Usually Frontlines Generals get the most development and Rokhans needs it/deserves it

Don’t we save one of vol’jins sons in northern stranglethorn? Maybe he’s to young and inexperienced to become chief yet but he could at least be on the council

Yenniku was a hostage to the Gurubashi and then captive of Zanzil until we freed him. I doubt Blizzard even remembers he exists.

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t think many people at blizzard pay much attention to lore let alone troll specific lore, and those that do don’t have very much decision making power

3 Likes

Bah!

What a waste of time and resources.

Let just skip the drama by disbanding the council now and settle it over some bloodspot in Orgrimmar’s arena, or are we just going to end up tearing it down because its too barbaric for our “Horde” now?