Add the 30th Anniversary Mount Bundle to Your Collection Today

Add the 30th Anniversary Mount Bundle to Your Collection Today

The Warcraft 30th Anniversary Mount Bundle includes iconic mounts for World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft Classic. Whether defending Azeroth or conquering new lands, these mounts will ensure you ride in style and honor the legacy of Warcraft

View Full Article

I really expected this thread to be oozing venom by now.

2 Likes

inb4 a slew of people complain

1 Like

This is definitely it

(post deleted by author)

At $7.50 a mount, this isn’t a bad deal. $3.75 per mount if you play retail and classic…

1 Like

Damn bro didn’t even read which mounts blizz were talking about, had to delete his post. Incredible.

Fix your picture. There a belf on the undead mount.

Pushing a $90 dollar mount and then even MORE paid mounts. Blizzard, you should be ashamed of yourselves and I hope the worst for you.

Celebrate 20 years of WoW by spending more than the price of an expansion on a mount, and celebrate 30 years of Warcraft by giving us even more money for reskinned mounts! I need to go shower, I feel dirty just seeing this.

7 Likes

Thought it was about the Brutosaur then found it was not. Get it?
This is certainly a better deal.

Yes, I am mocking you for being so quick to jump to outrage that you didn’t even read the post. Get it?

Kids will be kids. Hopefully, you will grow out of it, for your own sake.

Hopefully you stop seeking outrage everywhere and learn to enjoy things, talk about kids being kids…

$90 mount where??

In the shop there’s a new longboy for $90

1 Like

Can we work on making the classic mounts usable in retail too? Most classic players have quit after cata

2 Likes

Looks like an undead belf to me.

Still thinking you deserve any money for the patch?

Some items are literally missing secondary stats and they are showing vanilla bonus set gains.

Happy anniversary btw…

Doesn’t matter. Bats are forsaken mounts. Just like they have human for gryphon, night elf for hippogryph, and orc for wyvern.

Narratively, undead belves are Forsaken. That’s Sylvanas’ doing.