Add the 30th Anniversary Mount Bundle to Your Collection Today

This, unlike the $90 Brutosaur Mount, is actually a good shop item. Take note Blizz.

Yes those 4 dark rangers should represent the entire race of forsaken.

You have a Forsaken on the lefthand side. I see no problem with a Forsaken elf on the righthand.

Fine. Let the belf ride the bat. Iā€™m perfectly happy with the goblin on the wyvern btw. At least thereā€™s no foxes. Jk have a nice day

Probably should have put this post out before the brutosaur one. Might get less vitriol here if youā€™d done it in that order.

Now? IDKā€¦ first a $90 mount and then a ā€œbundleā€ where only half of them are usable in retail. Donā€™t care how much that works out to per mount, itā€™s all pretty shady-looking, especially considering the rough spot the game is in after this hugely buggy patch that just dropped and the disrespectful time played metric shenanigans with the anniversary event.

i shall think about it. The bat is a cutie pie. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(post deleted by author)

I will be picking this up next week! :blue_heart:

This is unfair.

Iā€™m being conspired against.

Theyā€™re out to get me.

I collect the Hippogryphs, so now I am FORCED to buy this.

I hope the cabal of top hat wearing, mustache twirling, cackling people in their smoke filled room cough up a lung.

3 Likes

Who is this celebration for, the players or the shareholders? lol

Made a post about how much I enjoyed the mounts like the brutosaur and it got flagged for trolling and blizz removed it. But they let posts that complain about it, remain lol

They didnā€™t unalive her. The guy that did what he did shouldnā€™t have shared those pictures around for sure cuz itā€™s scummy, but thatā€™s not committing unalive on her. Calm down.

May she rest in peace.

these mounts are better than the ones you obtain in game :rofl: :rofl:

i laughed out loud

i do this rarely, thank you

the new long boi got so much attention that this basically flew under the radar lol

1 Like