Add a LGBT+ pride transmog to the shop

I know some people are probably uncomfortable sadly with a pride set being earned in the game by some method, but now that the transmog shop is a thing it would be nice if we could just buy a set for pride that way its an optional transmog set and not something haters can complain about. and some of the money from it can be donated to LGBT+ charities.

32 Likes

What if they did something like this but had almost no sales of it? I dunno if they would risk that tbh.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not gay, but something tells me it would be FABULOUS!

20 Likes

No, no more buying transmog, you want transmog you earn it in game

95 Likes

But, butā€¦ those wings?

6 Likes

I would be okay with this IF it was a charity purchase and a huge chunk of the profits went to like the Trevor Project or something.

16 Likes

But you can already make a pride set.

All the off set pieces in AQ come in every color of the rainbow just transmog a different color to each slot.

14 Likes

You think you do but you donā€™tā€¦

Are you seeing what happen with the players getting kicked for a cash t-mogā€¦

Just imagine an innocent player wearing a LGTB transmog on war modeā€¦

IN THIS GAME!

15 Likes

Yeah if the darter tmog yells ā€œharass meā€ to the WoW, community imagine what a pride tmog would do.

22 Likes

I think itā€™d just be better to donate to those charities directly.

I know Blizzard has done something along these lines before but they have been to childrenā€™s support (make a wish) or disaster relief. Iā€˜d rather they remained exclusively to ones that do have wider appeal.

6 Likes

No. This is not Call of Duty or League of Legends where we need to start clamoring for a skin that goes on everything or a special outfit for everything.

Honestly they need to keep the silly / cute outfits limited to things like Blizzcon so this doesnā€™t get out of control.

I swear to God I will drop my 10 year sub if the day comes where I see everyone running around dressed in nonsense like Fortnite avatars.

56 Likes

Oh no, you mean people would be scared of pvp? Iā€™d probably wear it just for that purpose. Bring it on!

2 Likes

Itā€™s funny that everyone forgot about the helms that were on there like 7-8 years ago.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a little heavy-handed, isnā€™t it? This coming from an LGBT+

8 Likes

LoL did it and they sold their LBGTQ+ merch pretty well, actually.

Hood of hungering darkness best helmet.

Donā€™t @ me

1 Like

She is awesome! I want a Blaire White shirt too, though sadly I think this would also make it pretty political aswell as she seems to do a lot of debates and stuff.

1 Like

oh nice then they should totally do it, more store xmogs the better.

Iā€™d be cool with this, but Iā€™d hope they add other things like a breast cancer transmog item, military veteran xmogs, childrens charity xmogs, etcā€¦

1 Like

just use the rainbow generator

4 Likes