Add 2 PvP enabled servers to Hardcore

Name one “The Gauntlet”
Another “Stranglethorn Vale”

Turn PvP on for Alliance vs Horde. Always RED for opposing faction. Put level 60 elites at each spawn then release them.

2 Likes

Earn your ears. Then ask for it. I got on a mage.

You can only ask for a PvP realm if you won a duel at level 19 on HC. (sarcasm)

2 Likes

So for the most part world PvP isn’t even viable on normal servers, and you think there is going to be enough of a population for not one but two HC PvP servers where a single 60 rogue could decimate the entire server? Most people can’t handle dying on the current HC servers, you think they will last when they start getting ganked and can’t make it past level 20?

5 Likes

How about…no?

1 Like

I agree it would probably be the most intense server blizz would ever release. They only need one pvp server tbh.

The true dream would be Hardcore PvP SOD, but thats another story. Do Hardcore PVP first and test and see if it sells well. I know I’ll be on it DAY OF RELEASE. I can’t wait to slaughter kids.
BACK TO DUROTAR

1 Like

Nah normal vanilla gameplay is way better than SoD.

SoD pvp is way too bursty, everyone is overtuned, and there is little class identity.

2 Likes

If you had ever actually stepped foot into a single HC server ever and played on one ever once, then you would know that it only starts to give credit at level 19 and above for the ears and also 5 is all you need to get a string of ears. I got that on my mage which then later died so I moved it off the server onto a regular Classic one…oh and more proof that the vast majority of you have never stepped foot into any HC server ever…you do not lose your toon forever when playing on an HC server and it dies.

You can log in and still run around in ghost form and then log out and move over to any Classic server of your choice after. And also, you do not get any ears from dueling. More proof that you have never played HC. Lots of people duel there at lots of random levels. Duels are normal in HC. Only Mak Goras do you duel to the death. You only get credit for an ear if it is someone near your own level. Why you tag me in that odd comment reply out of the blue…

My point was, no one wants an HC PvP realm. You can get HKs from any Classic server out there. Go to one of them if you want to PvP. On HC your main form of PvP is the Mak’goras. You wouldn’t know that as you very clearly have never played it.

I have seen many people at 60 there and have yet to encounter a single person who has even 1 HK on HC. String of ears is the only thing for you to get there in place of PvP.

1 Like

Too niche to be worth a separate server. The HC pop is already tiny, and most of THOSE people will either avoid or quickly ditch HC PVP after being stomped by a rocking gang of 60 rogues.

PvP and Hardcore in the same sentence is an redundant. No one will be willing to get killed at a high level just to start a new chara and turn around and get killed again…

I just saw some low level guy flaggeed for PvP while questing. I said hey turn that off, lots of high level toons come in here and they will gank you just for the fun of it. m Sure enough, a level 60 sham came in and wrecked the guy, then mounted and ran off. Level 9 guy. So dont ever flag. You d/c on those servers a lot more too. D/C on PvP and you can get ganked as well by people you normally would have wrecked in seconds.

1 Like

Good thing I don’t play PvP because my reflexes are not fast enough.

1 Like

Well there will be some max levels playing it - and if there aren’t people will be incentivized to make some since they can be the big fish.

I think at the very least it would be a really interesting social experiment if they made a hc pvp server.

I guess I will see you there then >:)

Doesn’t Diablo and PoE have HC PVP?

It will be not only that, but make for some good stories. Would make new BIG NAMES in the league. Could also introduce a bounty system or player ran bounty system. 100g/1000g on this guys head.

On HC Servers, anything should go. BOTS? sure let em in, they’ll just get killed anyways. Back to level 1. Also make it so that you can’t do anything when you die. All that bot farmed gold will be GONE. All the mats GONE. When you die it logs you out (cuz ur dead) and gives you an option to delete or transfer to non-hc server. Give you a badge for that non-hc server too. “HCPVP: 29. Survived until 29 in HCPVP.”

Diablos 1 life has never felt the same as WoWs. It is way more easy to go with no deaths in that game than it is in Wow. I have all my toons except for one there set to hardcore

But wouldn’t HC servers only be dominated mainly by either groups of people or by the solo stealth players? I have seen the HC PvP vids where people are out open world flagged for PvP and 2 ?? level rogues came and crushed the guy then stealthed away. I don’t want HC PvP. I love PvP and I like HC. But no need to combine the two. Cant die and then regroup and come back with your friends.

Just put it up. I don’t even play rogue but I know I can crush em.

Sure.
But just one. None of that “Horde” server/“Alliance” server nonsense if there’s two.
Also make it FFA. People want that real solo self found experience. Find that pvp out on your own.
:+1:

2 Likes

"I never wanted this, I never wanted to unleash my legions.