Activision vs. CA UPDATE Employees Planning Walk Out

What’s past is prologue.

The WoW Forums are the worst type of ‘gamers’ but sure keep cherry picking

LOL! I had you pegged for a lawyer. You type exactly how my uncle talks. He pulls the same crap with everyone he knows. So, hes friendless, divorced half a dozen times and will probably die from a combination of loneliness and pure rage.

Oh, and he was disbarred.

In the beginning was the Word…

2 Likes

Pretty sure you forgot “alcoholic”.

1 Like

Youre6not dealing with the sharpest mind here…

… and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. And Glinda, as always, is correct.

4 Likes

Appeal to authority

3 Likes

As we learned earlier, appeal to authority is not a formal fallacy.

And when the authority is THE AUTHORITY it most certainly isn’t a fallacy.

:latin_cross:

1 Like

Imagine having your business burned down because your skin is white.
Imagine having your career destroyed because everyone believes the accuser with no evidence.

You cant

1 Like

The symbol for my religion is a suitcase of Miller Lite with Pink Pigtails rampant.

1 Like

Imagine being a white man in America without fire insurance.

Imagine being a white man in America who can’t find a better job.

3 Likes

He’s a total tea totaler. Kinda like Trump, but a democrat.

2 Likes

AKA dying like a man should

3 Likes

Imagine thinking that having fire insurance somehow hand waives the fact a business burned down.

Imagine thinking because you got fired from a job, that simply means it gives you an opportunity to find a better job.

Like what the actual kind of insane logic are you applying here? How utterly morally bankrupt are you?

You literally just handwaived having peoples livelihoods being burned down and being fired without due process. You’re an animal

1 Like

Pretty sure you’re hard stuck on that one, little buddy.

3 Likes

Coming from the morally bankrupt individual, Im not surprised thats all you took from that comment.

Keep supporting barbaric behavior because you have no idea what civilized behavior is

1 Like

Seriously?

I figured you’re surprised every time the sun rises.

2 Likes

Im surprised you ever see the sun with all your posts on this board tbh

1 Like