Activision had nothing to do with this

Nah, I still thank that’s EA.

EA, the slayer of your favorite game studios.

*Gestures to Ubisoft*

EA is really bad, but I daresay Activision is worse, at this point.

It’s impressive in a twisted kind of way.

Yup, ubi too, and people try to claim it’s a blizzard problem.

Just like when blizzard has another major name leave, it’s all over the news. But when another company does, barely a peep.

I didn’t even hear about the Ubi and Riot things until this came up, they don’t get plastered everywhere like blizzard does.

Ubisoft’s issues have been going on for years now.

There have been a few people who have called them out on it, but even after “changes in personnel” (people very quietly let go) the culture has reportedly not changed there.

It’s why it’s easy for people to think that nothing will come of this.

maybe, after reading the whole legal document and unlearned in legalise - not sure what “Factual Allegations” (on pages 11-15) for instance, means - there are “Ten Causes of Action” all of which can have a trail of paperwork to support them.

I’m guessing it’s this
documentation/evidence, that was discovered in the two year investigation, that is the reason the class action lawsuit can even be executed.

It was horrifyingly sickening to read. There is absolutely no way this lawsuit could exist without corroboration and a paper trail.

Don’t know what your post has to do with what I said?

It’s all of ActiBlizz, not JUST blizzard.

And yes, they looked at the whole companies history, all that was stated as happening wasn’t just happening in the last 2 years.

was just agreeing and trying to answer - sorry if it wasn’t germaine to what you meant. i’ll remove it if you like

Yes, every single person employed by a video game company is guilty of sexual harassment.

Totally. Not a ridiculous take at all.

nah, i get you, it’s all good.

1 Like

That’s not what i said.

According to ex-employees most of the workforce is wonderful, it’s just a few idiots causing all the garbage.

EA: that’s cute

Why… exactly?

From what I’ve heard anyways, it seems the Narrative and Art teams didn’t really know this was happening. I’m not gospel though, but I’m just assuming from what I’ve heard thus far.

Activision IS Blizzard.

It’s been years, why are we still pretending otherwise?

But the lead narrative designers is one of the sex pests listed in the lawsuit, right?

Former, looking more like he got canned now than just left.

The former one from two years ago who seemingly did those things during Blizzcon.

Again I’m not gospel but from what I heard from an associative narrative designer on Twitter they’re shocked by the news.

Regardless anyone who is doing this crap needs to be kicked out. I’m just saying that we should not be pinning blame on someone like Danuser when we don’t know the full situation yet, and have pretty much zero evidence pointing towards them having involvement.

Canned and replaced with Lydia Bottegoni who was put in the position by Activision.

I’m sure the other lead Devs will be next to be replaced thanks to this fiasco.

If they’re putting people in from activision, I don’t see how that would be an improvement, for the workers or for the players.

1 Like