Activision Blizzard sued by California. This is bad

142 likes and hidden?

you don’t say

1 Like

Fixed it.

/10char

3 Likes

yo I’ll say it bobby should be removed and preferably dropkicked out the front door

F for my homie Beijixiong.

No, my guy, because evidence exists far beyond just allegations and concrete documents that indicate something bad took place.

There are also alibis, anecdotal evidence and analogical evidence. These are the kinds of things that are used in workplace investigations, not videos or taped recordings in which blatant misogyny and sexual harassment is being displayed.

When people say “Where’s your evidence”, what they really mean is that they want something that’s recorded the person committing the accusation. Not everything is as clean and simple as a fingerprint for a bloody knife found at a crime scene.

Ok a little law knowledge for you .

In a criminal case you need an unanimous decision by the jury .

In a civil law suit it only takes 51 % to decide the outcome.

2 Likes

The people yelling “NEED EVIDENCE” despite the fact evidence exists, do not surprise me at all lol

They’re the exact same troll posters in every thread, its almost like they’re just bad people

4 Likes

That would probably kill WoW for real if things got that bad. That said I agree, fire all the people involved in this.

its disgusting behavior

Some civil suits don’t even get a jury. It’s a judge’s discretion for some cases.

Civil is a different law than Criminal. Kinda odd no one knows that.

2 Likes

If the way I go is by saying a drop kick should get dropkicked then it’s a way I’ll happily go.

1 Like

Alright WoW, these allegations somehow get proven false, I’ll come back. But outside of that, I think my time with WoW is gonna be limited to hanging out in trade chat telling everyone what horrible pieces of crap you all are.

1 Like

Ah, so was it just a group of people agreeing on an outcome then? so then it goes back to what I said. What is the magic number of people that can condemn you to a crime w/o physical evidence. Because tbh, I might have to hit up the group chat and get some people off my list.

Plus who knows if any money we give to Blizzard now will go towards funding this lawsuit. I don’t want to give money to defend sexual harassers.

They don’t actually want evidence. They desperately want the women to be liars and proven to be liars so they can say, “See?” Sadly…the women are almost never lying, and this is a real thing that really happens, and there’s never a neat CSI episode to wrap it up with fluids & DNA and a nifty fingerprint lift with evaporated super glue to “get the bad guy.”

They don’t actually want evidence. They want this to all be a lie so they can keep playing their game without any kind of moral question making that feel icky.

Guess what? So do I. I’m really upset that I can’t log in right now. But I can’t. Because the evidence in that filed complaint points very strongly to only one conclusion: the ladies aren’t lying.

17 Likes

No, the jury just has to think that Blizzard was more wrong than right. Nobody is getting locked up from this lawsuit.

1 Like

This situation is already messed up for the victims and now i have to see people going mad defending the company that you don’t work or have any relation besides playing their freaking game. You guys are a bunch of weirdos.

2 Likes

It’s probably all the same bottomfeeders who spend $15 a month to spew conspiracy theories and dogwhistle in trade chat

The true lifeblood of WoW!

3 Likes

They don’t teach you much about the difference between criminal and civil law in schools.

Oh boy its popcorn time!

1 Like