Actions Taken to Address Exploitative Gameplay

You are just salty you cant make as much gold as before from boosting/aoe farming. Keep coping.

9 Likes

Quick! Farm herbs while you can. The druids will only come back stronger!

Nvm, this is for classic =(

2 Likes

Man you have spouted “I’m unsubbed” in at least several other posts.

Cry more, you will not be missed.

10 Likes

I don’t boost people or get boosted as it is the most boring thing ever to me, that being said I don’t think it should be taken away from others. As for aoe farming yeah, I did a bit when classic was new but don’t really care for it that much, but others do.

1 Like

you post as level 90 on classic, you probably dont even play it.
i dont care if a retail shill will miss me or not.

3 Likes

You still here? I thought you unsubbed?

7 Likes

:astonished:

Always do :black_heart:

3 Likes

And yet, logged into the game right now, I can still see many bots out doing there thing. Seem you guys missed the mark on a whole bunch of them.

Hope there’s another 70k banwave tomorrow.

6 Likes

oh you’ve never unsubbed before?
yikes!

2 Likes

Lol stay salty

6 Likes

TLDR: Were turning WoW into a mobile phone game where you only have 30 energy a day to run dungeons and each run takes 1 energy

22 Likes

Hire more community managers please blizz we have been kept in the dark on too many subjects for too long.

Please please please increase your support team so these bots can be investigated more quickly and we can get news from you guys more quickly. Blizzard will lose more money from an unfair game than from the bot accounts. And these long silences are absolutely unacceptable.

I don’t blame you, Kaivax, I blame the system you are trying to help to work.

3 Likes

Possible to get it released during the morning resets of everything instead of “24 hours since u last walked into a dungeon”

More like “30 dungeons since reset/8am”

1 Like

cool, now remove the 30 instance limit.

9 Likes

yes, couldn’t agree more. good job Blizzard!

3 Likes

could you maybe try and explain why you are punishing the entire player base?
maybe define more about what you guys consider to be “explitative gameplay”?

because you are straight punishing the entire player base without even explaining why…

So basically nothing was done about people using no clip/fly hacks or upgrades to warden for detecting hackers. Nice one!

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the change because it’s a change from how it was, but I don’t think players who routinely hit the 30 instance cap realize how far to the right on the bell curve they are…

7 Likes

To be fair, he didn’t implement it. He’s just the messenger.

2 Likes

no threat, just truth.
grow up.