Actions Taken to Address Exploitative Gameplay

Do these powerful systems include an attempt upon my life (the in game character) while I attempt to farm felcloth? Tisk Tisk Tisk.

2 Likes

The banwave didn’t happen today, they’ve been doing it. They are just giving you a happy total today to show they’re working on it.

but then how are they going to /flex that large number of bans they just did?!?
lmfao I completely agree with you, you find a cheater/bot, you eliminate it NOW

This is nothing. The fact that Netease bans over 100K a week shows Blizzard has no clue what they are doing.
I just logged into my server and the very first person I saw in Azshara was a bot forming golden pearls. It so obvious its not even funny. I saw 3 players, 1 legit, 1 a bot and the third I dont know because I was so pissed I didnt bother watching his movements.
Still tons of bots in ZG.

They claim they banned “today” too. In a batch. Its also not specific on how much happened today.

And Vrakthris said this two days ago:

"I wish I could show folks the emails that I see weekly, of ban waves that happen "

it makes me wonder if they were just holding onto this, or maybe it’s just a bold faced lie to try and calm people.

1 Like

but we’re just making it up, so I can’t.

So can we unlock Herod now? Since half our population has been banned?

1 Like

Yeah, interesting. (But also corporate double speak? From Blizzard? Tell me it isn’t so!)

1 Like

“We can’t trust you anymore Blizzard…”

“we are banning tons of players and working super hard to stop bots, but we will never show any type of evidence so you just have to trust us!”

Time to farm some barrows on my OSRS account since my WoW sub ran out. Hopefully you guys can revert the instance limit so I can come back and play WoW again soon.

I do not wanna be too mad since they atleast responded and seem to have reacted. But as usual with blizzard it feels like a last minute resort to do some damage control because some kid in the math department figured out that keeping the bot accounts long term is not as profitable as keeping actual players that keep playing the game.

Edit: See how toxic this company has made me with their lies over the years. eeh

3 Likes

They’ve been saying that bots cost them exorbitant amounts of money for the last decade.

You’ve done that to yourself. You made yourself believe the truth they were telling you was lies.

1 Like

now revert the idiotic instance limit

Yes that’s while they are suing the bot makers for infringing on their copyright. It’s true from an economic sense probably. But also loudly stated to make their legal case.

It would be nice if you could address boosting too. All you need to do is normalize the level of a player 10 plus levels above the rest of the players in the instance. You already have the technology and it doesn’t really deviate from classic wow much. It just resolved a modern problem created through bringing an ancient game to modern time.

1 Like

Mr. factman, nobody even cares whats your take on the topic. And please do not link me that “its all stolen accounts” response from 2011 again. I get it, you are their shill.

Just go and play somewhere else pls.

And people like you also make me toxic.

Thank you Kaivax! We appreciate your dedication!

Nobody is making you toxic except for yourself. You’re not going to believe anything Blizzard says, that’s a personal issue you need to address.

2 Likes