Actions Taken Against Unfair Gameplay

The only people that I have seen cop a ban on my server are people that the rankers do not like or want to punish and mass report to create a false ban extremely broken system when a legit player can be banned by a group of people via mass report…
yes they get there account re-instated but this is after the fact and lose precious honour that can take literally weeks to re obtain.

2 Likes

Excellent news!

This wouldn’t be authentic at all.[quote=“Leafblight-dark-iron, post:10, topic:466613”]
You heard him premaders.
[/quote]

Exactly!

Do you have a spot to send screenshots of people abusing safe spots in BGs to AFK? So we can keep the up the cleaning.

Or better still, create a new server.

Call it Coventry.

Any account found guilty of this stuff is permanently transferred to Coventry. They cannot transfer off ever. They can create new characters but none can be transferred anywhere. And it comes with a warning - do it again and your account is deleted.

They can play with others of like mind if they wish. (Or go make another account and level it up and try again I guess, with the same potential result.)

It would be an interesting server to stream…

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

How many rank 14s were banned?

6 Likes

LOL this is the kinda stuff they will suspend your forum privileges for a week.

I mean…can you be more specific.

1 Like

I don’t generally post, but he did say automate any facet of the game and multiboxers automate the other boxes with a program to replicate what they are doing. Just pointing out their own rule.

3 Likes

oh NOW you wanna do something about the bots

2 Likes

What about Weakaura’s that automates invites?

1 Like

except, you can also get your own premade. and que as 10 in wsg.

4 Likes

Not the gnomes!:rofl:

the biggest culprits are still the multi-boxers

They are over-inflating the economy
They are abusing reviving mechanics
They are paying to win in gold based economy
They are providing honor-trading to opposite factions
They are automating all of their movements with a 3rd party program

Like, I get you want “money” from one person but you have to put some limitations, classic isn’t retail.

Don’t let another “Malseph” incident happen again here

3 Likes

Do you understand what automate means? Specifically, what it means so far as Blizzard is concerned? I don’t know how many times people have said this. The basic fact is this - the actions of the multiple characters cannot happen without a manual user command. The player has to tell the characters what to do, so it isn’t automated. If he walks away from the keyboard as a basic multiboxer, the characters stop. If he walks away from the keyboard and they go on collecting herbs or whatever they are doing, its automated and he using botting.

You may as well say that anyone using a macro is botting, since you are not individually activating each spell, the macro is.

4 Likes

Yeah 30 + reports + screenshots + videos + 4 tickets and player is still not banned good job

[Removed]

Moderator Note: Naming and shaming is not appropriate for the forums.

2 Likes

Multiboxing doesn’t require and third party software or automation you can assign your mouse and keyboard to access all open instances of wow even if its alt tabbed. Since no third party software is needed its not breaking any tos

2 Likes

Imagine that it was designed 15 years ago, and we are playing a 15 year old version of the game, with as minimal of deviations from the original as possible.

Because that is what we are doing here.

they dont automate anything.
If they are, that is not multi boxing, that is mass botting.

Ive watched people multibox with several laptops
and some tiered USB keypads and a lot of assist macros.

I think people have somehow lost the understanding of the word automation

1 Like

This might explain why alliance has been making more progress in AV. We struggled in both AVs I played today.

1 Like

About damn time.

Like 15 years worth of about damn time, afk botting/mouse move macros were common in vanilla people should have been getting banned long time ago for doing it in classic - but better late than never I suppose so keep up the good work.