Action bars not working or intermittently working

I have gotten rid of dominos and added bartender 4 to try and solve the issue but sometimes my 12 button mouse works, but mostly not. I try and click on the buttons during combat and they do not work.
i also cannot loot mobs as the icon appears when i am far away but not on top of the mob to loot.
I have made sure all my admins are current and cannot play this game with these issues.

Removing or disabling elements of your UI may not fully remove the addon itself. You might try a full reset of your User Interface.

3 Likes

Didn’t work, the game needs action bars and i reloaded everything new.
I use bartender 4, i cannot even move any of the bars that are along the bottom of my screen, bags bar, main bar and two action bars.
this is unplayable, beyond frustrating

What didn’t work? The full UI reset? Because if you’d done that, there would be zero addon interference to your UI, because you would be using a freshly rebuilt stock WoW UI. That’s your starting point to troubleshooting. Then you add back addons one at a time until you find which one(s) are breaking your UI, and you update that addon or stop using it until the author updates it.

1 Like

I will do it one at a time, ty
are you noticing add ons causing this issue?
I have never had this issue before, how do i know if my laptop can handle wow?
I have a 2018 macbook pro?
ty

Overlays from other programs have been known to interfere. Usually something like a razor mouse, discord, or video card overlays.

I have a corsair mouse, can i disconnect the overlays?

Addons always break with a new major WoW update. The authors of the addon have the responsibility to keep up with how the game supports addons, and if not the user has the responsibility to find addons that are being supported.

I see thank you