Achievements in Classic WoW

I do not understand why Achievements won’t be available in classic. It won’t harm anything if the remove the rewards from the achievement system and just keep the bare bones achievements that way you know what your character has done and what they have not done and others can see that achievement! Can someone from blizzard explain why you made the choice to keep achievements out? I know it was not in vanilla but it only adds to the experience of Classic wow. Thanks and have a great day! (P.S. I cannot wait till classic comes out :heart: :smile: )

8 Likes

(I made this post just changed characters)

1 Like

/Sets up a Stall

POPCORN HERE! GETCHER POPCORN HERE!

23 Likes

You answered your own question.

54 Likes

Then you know why it will never ever be in Classic.

25 Likes

Jinx!​​​​​

Can I have some popcorn? I am gonna be here awhile, lotta trolls have nothing better to do in their life than give unhelpful replies. :smile:

1 Like

There weren’t achievements, but there was a stat page of sorts. Showed how many times you won a particular BG, won a duel, died in falls, etc. No fancy names, no points. just (Something done here) (how many times).

6 Likes

Troll calling me a Troll, oh the humanity!

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ll know what your character has done. No, you won’t know if you killed ever 5 man boss in under 1 min with a spork while blindfolded on a Thu, but who cares about those stupid achieves anyway?

5 Likes

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Actually, there would be nothing wrong with having achievements in the game as long as it added nothing to the game play (as in rewards). Achievements is just a personal score keeper that has nothing to do with what other players do. This would have no effect on the #nochanges philosophy whatsoever, however those certain people will still stand up and use that reasoning and just call you a troll for suggesting it.

8 Likes

I am not trolling, I did not realize you where one of those trolls when I replied, and I legit wanted to know the reason blizzard chose not to add the achievement system. Also, here is a question for you; Where companions a part of classic wow? If so what patch where they added in?

Those are my thoughts exactly, and I think the system should be added but with no rewards as you said. Thanks for the reply! (:

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

don’t worry about it, post what you want. There is a collection of people here who just want an echo chamber. You aren’t trolling.

3 Likes

Maybe read 1 blizzard post and u may get why :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

how much, good sir? do you also offer some form of drink to go with the popcorn?

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate your respect :smiley:

Ever seen a civil war reenactment in space with lasers?

10 Likes