Account wide rep makes us play more not less

Same. I’ve been playing since 2004 and since then, I’ve out grown this whole need or even desire to rep grind on 20 different toons. Reputations across the account would be amazing since I’ve got less and less time to play as I’ve gotten older and have more responsibilities, but still enjoy the game.

Agreed, 1000%. People can talk non-stop about how easy it is to get rep gains now on your alts, but the fact remains it’s a TIME WASTER and simply is Blizz’s go-to for time gating everything. It simply isn’t a feasible option for a LOT of players and does NOTHING to further enjoyment of the game. Show me someone who enjoys (and even looks forward to) chores around their house and I’ll show you an ice cube on the Sun.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the day EVERYTHING except gear is account wide, would be super easy switching between characters and you could have all classes as your main.

I just want gear boxes like we had in 9.1/9.2.
I hate the gearing system in DF, I don’t want to quest. I want to farm a currency on my main and send gear to alts. :confused: