Account-wide Honor Tokens

Hi, I’ve been gearing up some characters in honor gear after reaching 70 and have found in one of the boxes you get from winning an account-wide honor token that gives 150 honor and can be sent to any character:

The drop rate on these seems pretty low, I’ve fully geared one character and am almost done with another and have only seen one of these drop. Such a low drop rate combined with them only giving 150 honor makes them seem like an afterthought at best.

Would it be possible to add these to the honor vendor for us to straight up buy? Dunno the appropriate pricing, but I think it’d be great to be able to help progress your alts with other characters. It might also address the fact that we’ll probably have quite the excess of honor on our mains now that PvP ilvl upgrade ranks no longer exist.

Any thoughts?

13 Likes

Def agree that they should be added to the vendor. They should also be much higher drop rate for how much honor they award if the drop rate is this low. Ive seen 2 so far and was super excited but saw it was only 150.if they do change it for being so low and they should add 500 ones and make then drop from the boxes and exchange for marks of honor.

1 Like

Yeah it was pretty underwhelming to grind out the entire PvP set and full upgrades to lvl3 only to have one of these drop the entire time for 150 honor. What am I supposed to do with 150 BoE honor?

1 Like

The whole idea behind giving honor tokens is great but they seriously need to look at how much they give. I would understand not knowing thats 150 is a tiny amount for PvP but if the drop chance is low its basically insulting to give. If they are really worried about how fast people gear up they would do this for PvE but its always PvPers that get punished.

1 Like