Account silenced?

I log on tonight to an account silence? I am so confused as i have been doing arenas all day talking in discord to my mates, and have not typed anything to anyone today.

I told someone in trade chat to stop scamming people yesterday, surely thats not why i was silenced. Give me a legit reason because i am so confused

Did you filed an appeal?

you bet your swett bippy i did

Then you should wait on the appeal, which allows a new set of human eyes to look at the account action and determine whether it was properly warranted, or was in error.

Correct, most likely it’s not, if that is absolutely, positively all that was said, and it was said once every five minutes or so. Simply saying “stop scamming” once or twice in trade chat isn’t going to earn account action.

They will give you a general reason, such as “abusive chat,” or “spam.” That is as legit as they get.

If the silence is not upheld, then it’s no longer a concern. :+1:

If it is upheld, you need to think about what you say in chat, and how often you say it. Could be either/or that earns an account silence.

I am not saying you are doing this, but there are many folks that come in here insisting they said something totally benign (“stop scamming”) but they, themselves neglect to mention they said it fifty times in two minutes. Hence, the silence they receive.

Anyway, good luck on all this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yeah, look honestly i probably said something dumb somewhere. i just cant think of what. cheers <3

3 Likes

Closing this topic because we do not allow the discussion of disciplinary actions on the forums. Filing an appeal ticket is the only way to have this reviewed.

Also keep in mind that account actions are not always based on activities immediately preceding the action. Player reports can take some time to make it through the queue and to be put in front of a Game Master for review.

4 Likes