Account not found

I tried customer support but it says too many tickets open. I have waited over 24 hours and it still gives me that error message. I have tried other browsers and clearing cache. I am posting on my Son’s account to reach out for Customer support

What is the Battletag on the account with the issue - and what is the issue?

Battle tag I don’t remember email was trock69@comcast.net. It is giving me an issue of Account not found. Might be frozen or hacked. I think my battle tag was bacimmortaldeth

Looks like that might have been the case, the email was changed Jan 2009.

You’ll want to pursue this as a compromise.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/942/channels

The account it is try to restore is not the one I amogged into. I have my Son’s login in credentials to try and unlock my account. I followed your link and it is requesting my Son’s Information instead of mine. Please help me resolve my account. I provided the email above

You need to log out and use anon prompts - or Live Chat when it is available.

Unfortunately, this isn’t an issue we’d be able to resolve here.

It says too many tickets and won’t let me talk to support just kicks me back and gives error message

Are you going in through anon prompts and not associating an account?

Live Chat - when it is open - would be appropriate for this.

Yes I am using the anonymous prompts and have tried using other browsers and clearing Cache

Then I’d suggest Live Chat. If you aren’t logged in it shouldn’t associate you with anything to tell you that same message.

I just tried and even live chat in anonymous does not allow me. It gives me too many support tickets open

Have you tried a different device? That is really an odd message and I see no reason for you to be receiving it.

I have tried my PC, Tablet and Phone. I get the same error message. Currently I can not access any support because of the error even in Anonymous. Please help me reach out to customer service. I need a work around even tried searching for an answer with no resolution

Which browser are you using? Try clearing out your cookies and cache and re-loading the browser.

Also, if using Chrome, open an “Incognito” session or if using Firefox open a “Private” browsing window. That will ensure you’re not still logged in.

That’s very odd then.

I wonder if you’re using a dated link to support. Here, try this one:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/973/channels

I tried your link and it still gives me the too many support tickets error.

Did you try it from a new Private/Incognito browser window? Just copy and paste it into the URL bar.

Because if you’re logged completely out (which you won’t be if you’re posting on the forums), then it shouldn’t know how many tickets you’ve made anyway.

Ok, I did a little diggin here.

The message is from so many ‘requests’ in one day. 2 were automated services the other two were abandoned web chats. Since those don’t associate with your account, took a bit of doing to find them. That should age off by tomorrow.

In the meantime, I’m going to try to have one of these abandoned tickets converted and have someone reach out to you - hopefully the phone number on it is good, they are going to try.

thank you Orlyia Yeah Phone Number should be good

Are you near your phone, they got an answering machine.