Account Hacked Items!

My account was hacked 2 day’s ago, and you guys did amazing on helping me to return my account as soon as possible. How ever, when I was hacked they wiped out everything I had, and its effecting me to progress pretty greatly. Would like to see if I can receive a reimbursement for the items that were taken. Been waiting a while now hoping to hear back from someone soon. Would like to keep progressing and not fall behind! Thank you for everything you guys have done for all of us and continue to do. Ticket Number: US98464208

You will have to wait on the ticket restoration sounds easy but bu in reality its not as easy.

I was told by an Admin if I had any missing item’s to make a ticket and it would be resolved pretty fast! So just wanted to make this post to see if I can get help with this. As it hinders gameplay quiet a bit. I lost everything I had, mats, gold, bags, gear, bank and more!

From my own past experiences, I have found the account recovery process may take a little while when it comes to recovering all of your items. However it does tend to be mostly complete by the end of it.

Of course if they basically tell you that all is done and you are still missing items then I would reopen the ticket and give the best itemized list of the items that are still missing and they will do their best to verify and recover those items.

I suspect though that they are still working in the background to fix the damage that was caused. And that certainly can take some time.

I also hope you did your due diligence and secured your PC and Email accounts as well perhaps get a authenticator set up on your end if it’s possible for you to do so.

I hope things look up for you and you never have to experience this again.

2 Likes

I appreciate you and your response, I wiped my computer completely, Got a new email address only for blizzard, and added authentication. Thank you again!

1 Like

We generally try to repair what damage we can, but no restoration has ever been guaranteed. The goal of a compromise investigation once we have verified a compromise took place, is to get the registered user back in control of the account and that their characters are playable.

To that end, we may provide a restoration package, which provides basic gear and weapons to allow the person to continue playing and start recovering from the compromise. Some items may still be available in the Item Restoration page, though stackable materials are not.

I am sorry that we’ve been unable to restore what you had.

5 Likes

I don’t think anyone has even looked at restoration ticket listed above. If I could just get a response on the the things listed can be reimbursed that’s all im looking for.

If you have a ticket open, someone will take a look, but we may not be able to provide that restoration.

6 Likes

I had the same issues in the same time frame. I got the account back and unlocked, stuff was missing. Made the ticket, got a response that an item restoration was triggered. and was locked from the account again. just trying to figure out if a account being locked after item restoration is a normal thing.

being patient, just curious is the account being locked again is a normal thing.