Account hacked email changed

What can i do now? My phone number is different i’ve tried sending a ticket.
This is the account which email is changed but still lets me post

Start there

2 Likes

Putting in a ticket is the appropriate thing to do.

In the meantime, it is vital that you make certain of your system and email security - and get an authenticator ready to add to this account just as soon as things get sorted.

Better yet, setup a fresh unrelated email - for use only with Blizzard.

5 Likes

There should be a way to submit a ticket that bypasses the login if it’s not letting you. Since you are logged into the forums, you may need a second browser, and have a photo of your identification handy, as proof of account ownership.

Also make sure to scan your computer for malware, and viruses. Check the security of your email account as well. Usually they get into accounts by phishing now a days, so consider any account using the same email address and password as possibly compromised. Consider using a new email address you only use for battle net.

Once you have the ticket in, the recovery could take a few days due to the current pandemic situation. Beware that it’s possible a temporary suspension may be added to the account. Hackers do not do nice things on the account once they have access.

3 Likes

i submitted ticket and still no reply

Good to hear, just be patient. With the current pandemic situation, and most of Blizzard support working from home, support tickets are taking longer then they normally would.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23341822

4 Likes