Account email changed, person actively cleaning it out

I awoke yesterday to an email about my account email being changed from battle.net, said account is a spare SOD account but they’re actively logging into and cleaning out all my toons(all my alts are in my guild so I can see their last active).

I don’t know if the blue posters on this forum have this ability but if so, could they possibly lock that account until a gm can look at the ticket it would be much appreciated, if not I understand.

Ticket Number: US98358637

And before anyone jumps on me, I take full responsibility, not here making excuses. Just fresh installed windows my PC after formatting everything, changed all my passwords on other accounts, going to try to authenticate the other accounts and not just my main etc

3 Likes

Yes I am well aware, that’s been done days ago. I was hoping to get a lock so the kind thief doesn’t obliterate my account further until a GM sees the ticket :grin:

The people who do this don’t tend to take more than a few minutes to clear out a whole account. Perhaps a little longer now with multiple account types, but the damage is likely already done.

That said, once they have locked it and reverse the damages, you’ll want to secure it properly and make sure that your computer and email are secure too.

7 Likes

In addition to securing your devices, I suggest you make a new email account to be use solely for your Blizzard account and no place else.

4 Likes

The damage is done already but its 100% reversable. Your account will be banned in the mean time but thats fixable as well.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone, im glad to hear its reversible. 100% my fault and ill do better securing it next time.

5 Likes