Account Creation Date

Is there a way to see your account creation date? I remember a few years ago that this information was viewable in your account details.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there’s no way to see that through account management now. It’s possible a blue here might be able to take a peek and let you know.

Try this
https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/subscription/payment-history.html?l=YOUR ACCOUNT NAME&r=US
Put your account name where it says account name.
This is a link I saved for myself with the account name edited out.

2 Likes

You are the man!

Your welcome. Never know what you might find in the junk drawer.

Gonna steal that from you, Dadiddio. :slight_smile:

That links to an old part of the system that may eventually be retired, but as long as it works, no reason you can’t take advantage of it.

5 Likes

It’s not totally mine. I remember a similar thread months ago that gave that tip.

I quickly book marked it.

4 Likes

There’s a support article that gives a link for you to click that leads to the same information.

2 Likes

I just get a blank screen with ACCOUNT at the top and nothing else.

You could just put in everything before the ?, it should open a page showing all the licenses on your bnet account, and allow you to chose one.

As long as this page remains active.
https://us.battle.net/account/management/wow/subscription/payment-history.html

1 Like

It does not. I get a blank screen with the menu options at the top and the word ACCOUNT on the screen and nothing else.

Fixed! Found the date of my original 10 free trial! Yay!

My payment history only went back to 2014, Ive played subbed since 2006.

Please be aware of the date of the thread you’re responding to. This has been dead for a year now. Anything over a week or two is considered a necro, and not a good thing.

6 Likes

And the reason thread necroes are generally considered bad is that information, and policies change over time. In this particular case, the link provided last year no longer works.

6 Likes