Account bound essences would be a net positive for the game

Literal gaslighting.

Good job.

He does have an 8/8m prot pally. It is 100% true no sarcasm.

Something he could have figured out from the title my DH has.

But leave it to someone like Jalen to not understand the game systems properly.

I mean I calls it how I sees it. You’re constantly the only one in the room with these wild opinions. Even in the thread I made you rev’d up your engines and got told otherwise by a lot of players. Whatever opinion that you have know that you’re in the minority a majority of the time.

1 Like

Who is your 6/8 M Alt anyway, I can see Bramisx who only appears to have rank 3 Crucible of flame.

The multiple likes and multiple people in this thread saying the same thing I am say you’re just wrong on this.

So you just literally used Gaslighting. Reflect on that for a second.

Bramisx is the warrior I started playing again last Tuesday.

The brewmaster is my actual EP 2nd alt.

Essences are essences, they are not gear.

You are 100% wrong.

No, for the entirety of wow, gear has been the only way to be on equal footing. Not time gated BS that was added a patch ago.

2 Likes

VP upgrades, Legendary questlines. Gear hasn’t been the only factor for at least 8 years now.

All of which is gear.

1 Like

Sing it.

Stop using VP Upgrades as a talking point, It’s 100% moot.

I mean whatever you like to call it is whatever to me. I have not seen anyone share the same opinions as you do en mass. Like I said, you’re in the minority. You want to puff out your chest and claim to know all about the game but each time we interact you always have a hiccup and then start backpedaling to try and cover your tracks.

Just admit you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Just as essences are.

That is why I called the OP a troll. They will ignore anything you say and the reasons behind it because it is not that they want as the answer.

Hi my name is Rozlas and I’m for Account Bound Essences.

This post sponsored by the committee of “I’dwagerit’samajorityofplayers” who funded this advertisement.

3 Likes

I ignored you because you’re annoying and never say anything relevant. I was going to keep ignoring you because It’s a tactic you use on children with behavioural issues and they usually catch on whats going on and stop.

But apparently you’re too dense to realise that so I’ll just outright tell you. Until you’ve got something constructive to say in this thread I won’t be replying to you anymore.

Saying things that are false to make someone think they are wrong when they are in fact correct is Gaslighting.

Saying I’m “the only one with these opinions” when multiple people agree with me is actual gaslighting. It’s a very toxic form of manipulation and shows what your true intents are in this thread. Consider this my last answer to you about this topic you have no actual insight into, not even having alts as you yourself admitted.

People against account bound essences:

There are dozens of us!

DOZENNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MULTIPLEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

What have I said that’s false?

Just because you disagree with me and him doesn’t make what we say irrelevant.

The point is : 8.3 is locked down, you’re not getting account bound Essences for Ny’alotha progression. See you in 8.3.5 when Ny’alotha prog is done, HoF is closed and the expansion is winding down.

1 Like

No, he genuinely just posts 8 replies in a row how I’m brutally committing character assassination because AKSHULLY he has ONE character with a SINGLE RANK 3 AND WHAT THE HECK, THATS LYING, YOU SAID I DIDNT HAVE ANY RANK THREE