Account bound essences would be a net positive for the game

How so? This Hunter is my only max level character and has been that way since Wrath. So tell me what do I gain?

3 Likes

I actually laughed out loud at this. Even i can’t pretend to make the mental leap to find out how this kills wow.

You’ve even got my voice of unreason stumped.

2 Likes

I’ve had many debates with Baspirath. It’s easy to see that he’s trying to establish himself as the new Rastlin here on GD.

2 Likes

I feel the opposite. Rank ones should be Boa. That way blizzard still gets their reputation grind but we don’t get annoying
“Your heart of Azeroth has an unused Essence slot”. Lol

Oh I wasn’t saying only Rank 4 just that it’s a no brainer to make those account wide.

Having at least Rank 1 unlocked would be nice as a thing to make alts feel more fleshed out for sure.

1 Like

Oh I see.

Also I kinda forgot rank 4 is the different look ones. I was thinking rank 3.lol

Good, then you’re not part of this discussion and thus I get to ignore you and your argument baiting.

I’m sorry, I was under the impression someone weighing on a discussion you claim would kill WoW would be open to all people.

3 Likes

Nah you’re just being unreasonable for the sake of being unreasonable. That was hands down your worse argument that I’ve seen so far on GD. I’m not even going to explain why that is. It’s common sense at this point.

3 Likes

Listen you gotta get that post count up somehow okay?

GD won’t remind itself that my opinions are all superior.

That people will fall for a reversal of burden of proof when the words "prove me wrong’ are uttered is… interesting.

covers up my own post counts

Yeah! That’s right!

Someone without alts doesn’t really have a say about a discussion on account bound power progression of alts.

Stop following me around just to disagree with everything I say, it’s unbecoming of you.

It really wouldn’t affect me all that much. It’s just a preference i have for the way the game should be. Same as others prefer more things to be account-wide. Which is fine, we all have our own opinions on these things.

3 Likes

I’m not following you. Just like you I’m here plenty on GD. If you don’t like what I have to say then tough. We’re here on a public forum.

3 Likes

This is my second character and I have trouble with essences because in order to get my bis single target essence I need to do normal EP for 9 weeks. On top of that I can’t raid with my guild because of 12 hours timezone difference and I can only PUG it, and I would only get 3 of the essence material each run because of Orgozoa the PUG killer, which will take me 27 weeks. I’ve already did this with my mage and I’m not going through this again.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, the people who are against account-wide essences feel that account-wide anything takes away from the nature of the game. It doesn’t directly affect them, but it’s one more nail in the coffin as the game slowly evolves into something completely different than what it was. This is an ongoing argument in WoW. Should it change or not?

Personally, I think change is inevitable as it has happened with every patch since the beginning. There have been changes I’ve despised and changes I’ve loved. I’m certain not everyone has liked or disliked the same things as I have. I’ve got nothing against anyone who argues for or against any change, but I’ll often offer my opinion.

I think folks need to recognize that you don’t get points for disparaging other player’s ideas or protests. Just state your own case and let them state theirs. The devs aren’t going to make any changes or fixes based on who yells the loudest.

1 Like

And why is that? I should just be stuck doing the same thing over an over again for what reason? Mind you, the only thing I have to do to get the essences is the mindless boring grinds that require no skill.

And you saying it would kill wow is wrong. Because you know what I am doing now instead of grinding essences that I refuse to do. Nothing, Im not logged in game playing. Im not tanking, im not healing and im not dpsing in a group. Im not pushing keys or raiding, im not listing keys, im not doing world quests. Im on the forums being bored.

Essences in BFA are considered gears that gives abilities.
There is no gear handout for fresh 120, you need to progress your way to success!

1 Like

Welcome to World of Warcraft. This whole game is about doing the same thing over and over again. And then again on alts. It’s literally what the genre is built on.