Account banned

i was falsely banned. i was busy doing quest i was gone. after lunch time, i took a break and came back. they ban me no reason. so i logged out.

2 Likes

File a apeal nothign can and will be done via posting on the forums.

4 Likes

i will. i will ask someone for help. they made a mistake to me. now i can’t play my account anymore.

Seeing in other threads you said it was for Abuse of Economy. You were likely banned because of RMT.

This means you likely received gold that is dirty.

Apeals are a one way street u dont get to plead ur case GMS go by logs either the logs are wrong or there right.

4 Likes

they did something crooked. it is just wrong. i been here having my own account since 2008.

1 Like

Nope if they have reason they can action u any time any place any where. Sure false flags happens thats why blizzard allows apeals most MMO dont.

3 Likes

Sounds like they did an RMT ban wave.

1 Like

Something else to realise - what you were doing just before the ban wasn’t the cause of it. The investigation takes time, so it could have been something a week or more ago.

8 Likes

There would’ve been a email sent for the reason why you were suspended, as well as links on where to appeal.

Also, it could’ve been an offense that happened going back days, weeks, even months. So, it wouldn’t off been something that “just” happened. All you can do is appeal. Nothing will happen here on the forums.

Also, just so you’re aware, a ban means your entire BNet account is banned, with no end date to the ban.
A suspension is when the game license is actioned, and has an expiry date when that suspension is lifted.

3 Likes

No, just the WoW license

5 Likes

i was busy gearing up my alt doing delves alone. when i had better gear, i would gone in the raid get better things instead. so i decide to wait. this is why. now i do not know what day or month i can come back. it’s just unfair.

1 Like

If you were suspended there should be a date when the suspension ends.

It’s extremely rare to get a permanent account closure on a first offense unless it’s something extremely severe.

…no, they can issue bans (with no expiry date) at the WoW account level. An entire battle.net account being banned is reserved for exceedingly egregious cases, like the heads of the boosting community that got banned a year or so ago for RMT’ing on an industrial scale, among other things.

6 Likes

That depends on which period of WoW history you are talking about. Initially all cheating category offenses were perma bans. About a decade in, they started doing some Suspensions with the hope that being able to get the account back would help improve behavior. As in, not making throw away accounts.

The past year or so, I have seen a lot more people saying they got a perma for cheating category offenses again.

6 Likes

Then show me the logs because it did not happen. Banned for playing

The folks here are players, just like you. Sometimes an official Blizzard customer service rep (in blue text) will post a comment. The CS reps have no power over the appeals process, they just provide guidance and information.

All you can do is continue to appeal until Blizzard tells you they won’t accept any more appeals. Given how many people seem to have been unfairly caught up in this ban wave, there is at least the possibility that your ban or suspension will be overturned, but it’s not guaranteed. Keep appealing so that Blizzard will investigate your specific case.

3 Likes

yeah its unfair. i recently stop playing pvp in bg for some years now. i hardly these days. but i do cooperate doing raids mostly. i do mostly well. but some were wrong at least.

1 Like

What you are doing at the exact moment an account action is carried out - especially if it’s a wave action, isn’t always related to the action itself, Krestan.

The only way to appeal this is through a ticket. I see you have once, it’s been upheld, and you’ve appealed again. That’s fine.

10 Likes