Account banned for Economy exploitation, I don't even trade with others

I thought I wrote on official support forum and something can be done.

Not via forums apeals is the only way to do it.

Talking about account actions are against the forum rules:

Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

1 Like

This is the policy for appealing suspensions and bans.

3 Likes

I tried, didn’t help and I know what they accuse me can’t be done in time I spend on my character. So I wrote on forum, maybe I could get some answers.
If talking about account actions is against the official support forum rules then where I should write about CS and how they handle that?

The process that separates the two inputs is what breaks the EULA. Your opinion on it doesn’t match with Blizzard’s.

1 Like

You dont theres no complaint forum or one on one way to talk to a blizzard employee regarding account actions either your right or ur wrong and blizzard will only acknowledge if a mistake was made via ticket.

Honestly you don’t

It would probably help to stop making things up. Unless you have a reputable source on their current staffing levels too.

Tickets are the only way to appeal an account action. If you want to provide feedback on how your ticket was handled, then you can fill out the survey that gets attached to your ticket once it’s marked resolved. Those go directly to the supervisor.

12 Likes

It’s getting better. So now my only option to get treated fairly is doing survey, I will try that.

Blizzard treats everyone the same they dont single out players if there having a bad day or they just feel like messing with people logs dont lie either your guilty or ur innocent.

2 Likes

No, that’s not what I said. I said if you want to provide feedback, you fill out the survey.

You’ve already been treated fairly via your appeal and you’re welcome to appeal again until such time that they say no further appeals will be accepted.

You seem to be under the impression that they’re out to get you or want to falsely ban/suspend your account and that wouldn’t be the case at all. They are simply looking at the data they accumulated prior to taking action on your account. Either it shows that rules were broken or it doesn’t. It’s pretty black and white really.

12 Likes

Scripts fail, humans fail, in any company. That’s why I try to contact them like I can or ask here what should I do.

If you would get banned from game that you have a lot of fun with, and you’re sure you did nothing wrong, would you buy another game time, honest only.

What scripts?

As for people, yes, they can make mistakes and that’s why there’s an appeals process. Each time you appeal, a different person looks at the data.

6 Likes

Script is the automated system that recognize forbidden activity. It’s very difficult to rightly make software like that.

What you described in your Technical Support thread falls under the multiboxing restrictions.

Which is why the group that applies bans/suspensions manually checks them before the ban/suspension is applied.

6 Likes

With millions of gamers and many fake system findings, yes for sure they check every single one manually and dedicate the right amount of time to check that. Especially with covid.

I mentioned many times why it’s not multiboxing in this case. If it would be multiboxing that would be great! I would just not do that and have fun with another account. Now I doubt if it’s worth to get another account with how they treat customers.
Also if it would be multiboxing then that would be given as reason for that.

It is multiboxing if you are using one computer and two mice to control two instances of WoW, even if there are two of you playing at the same time. It makes the two windows both active at the same time. That is classified under the “streamlining” section.

7 Likes

Except that they do. Just because you don’t think they do doesn’t make it true. I could easily pull up half a dozen threads where mistakes were made and bans/suspensions were overturned.

The appeals process works.

If it’s been upheld and they’ve said no more appeals would be accepted under threat of further sanction? Then they’ve got proof enough that you’ve done what they’ve accused you of doing. That’s it. End of the line, you have no more recourse except to wait out the suspension or find some other game if you’ve been outright banned.

9 Likes

To be fair, the name of the forum is pretty misleading and doesn’t really jive with most definitions of CS.

I hope one day it’s changed to better reflect the true nature of the forum, e.g. “Player-to-Player Help” or something to that effect so that it’s much clearer from the outset and could help avoid these types of threads.

Anyways, appeal away and hope for the best. The ticket system is your only option.

4 Likes