Account activity

i paid for a month of world of warcraft on july 4th, and my account says that my subscription is ending on the 9th.

The launcher can be buggy the acount management is more accurate.

2 Likes

Is it saying that on the launcher? Sometime to need to restart the launcher to reset it. Go into your account and you get the correct date from there.

2 Likes

i went to my account management online and it even states that it is ending on july 9th, but i even have the notification in email that a month was purchased.

Ok under payments and transactions does it say completed or pending or failed.

1 Like

it isn’t even showing in transactions.

Odds are it didnt go thru then if it had there would be a papertrail on transactions outa curiousity do u have a second account.

1 Like

i have a second basic account, but it isn’t active, but the email i got was state for my main.

maybe double check that woudlnt be the first time.

1 Like

i just did when you mentioned it, and my second account doesn’t say active just starter edition.

Well all digital purchases can take anywhere from 24hrs to 78 hours to process.

2 Likes

ok thank you i will have to keep an eye on it.

I’d also keep an eye on this thread. The SFAs who pop around in this forum do not monitor it 24/7, but perhaps one of them will take a peek into things once the return to the office in the morning, and be able to offer some insight from their side of things.

3 Likes

How did you pay for it? Did you get charged via your payment method? Don’t forget that it can take up to 72 hrs and because it’s a holiday some banks may not process it until the following business day (since it was a weekend as well!)

2 Likes

i paid for it with my visa debit card, which i have done countless times, and i paid for it on the 4th, so 5 days ago.

The last purchase for time I’m seeing on this account is 6/9/24.

2 Likes

i have an invoice from blizzard stating i paid for a month on the 4th of july 2024, not to mention my bank states the payment went through.

I’d wait up to 5 business days (aka July 5, 8, and 9 makes 3 business days since you attempted the purchase on the holiday) to see if your bank will drop the charge.

3 Likes

Could it have been on a different Battlenet account? I didn’t even see a listing since June on the one you are posting under. Even if it wasn’t processed - or failed, it’s usually there with a status.

5 Likes