Accidental transfer to Whitmane WOTLK instead of Whitmane Classic. Please help

Hello all,

Either I’m a dummy and clicked wrong (probably) or thought I clicked right, but last week I tried to transfer my 48 hunter and two level 10-11 characters to Whitmane classic from a SOM realm and they ended up on Whitmane WOTLK.

I have searched through topics and found this post here with pretty much the exact same circumstances.

I have been going back and forth with support for 6 days now (almost 7) about this issue. Some of the support reps don’t know what I’m talking about, but the latest support rep looked thoroughly through my ticket and responded basically saying not possible. I even linked to that forum post as well. I have found another account of this happening on reddit and it sounds like they also got theirs reversed.

I’m posting in a public forum as a cry for help. I do not care about the low levels, I was just transferring them for the heck of it, but I do care about the hunter. I would really like to play with my friend who is currently level 46 and waiting on me.

Please if any support reps or devs read this and can help me transfer the level 48 hunter back to the correct realm, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

That sucks man. Blizz is so useless when it comes to era and som.

this stinks but i do know at least one person was able to get this rectified. just keep at them and eventually someone will help you (hopefully)

That’s the plan. I really hope someone who sees this can help get it to the right people for this to happen. I’m not upset with support if they are actually UNABLE to do it, but I know there’s someone or someway for someone at Blizzard to get this done. From a player who’s been here since 2005, I would hope they can at least spend an hour or two on me to get this done.

Here’s hoping!

Were you able to resolve this? I made the same mistake with my 60 warrior.