Accessing digital deluxe version

I have 2 accounts. We’ll call them account 1 and account 2. I did not buy BfA at the start of the expansion on either of them. I bought BfA in the last sale and applied it to account 2. I was asked when I purchased it which account I wished to upgrade.

Now I’d like to upgrade my account 1 to BfA also. I purchased the Digital Deluxe version which is on sale for $20. The transaction went through. However, I see no way to apply BfA to the account that was not already upgraded. The “Upgrade now” panel is still there, and when I click it it wants me to buy it yet again.

Did I buy a product that actually was not intended to be used to upgrade accounts that were not already using BfA? It said to “download” by clicking a tab, but I can’t find a download button anywhere to use to upgrade my un-upgraded account.

Digital Deluxe is not BfA. It is the Collector Edition digital items - mounts, pets, etc.

To upgrade that account you would need this

1 Like

check account 2 in account management and see what level that account is, because it sounds like you upgraded it to the deluxe version.

As for the upgrade now that will show until you pre-purchase Shadowlands.

I guess I misunderstood and ended up with a mount for $20 instead of the game I was hoping to play.

Oh, well.

you can contact billing and see if they can give you a refund and then buy the right item.

try this link

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/1152/solution

or wait until live chat opens in the morning.

2 Likes

Yeah. Billing is very understanding of issues such as this.

I hope you get this resolved easily OP

1 Like

I would suggest making a ticket and telling them which account you want to upgrade. I am sure billing will be understanding and fix it for you.

I find it easier to upgrade the account I want to upgrade in the game. Most of my upgrades will fall to my WoW 1, but if I buy it in the game it knows which one of my accounts to go to. Maybe you can do it that way in the future expansions.

1 Like