"Accessibility" vs "I don't want to learn"

Maybe you shouldn’t reduce people’s legitimate motion sickness concerns down to “complaining about Dragonflying”.

10 Likes

There’s literally a solution to that if you open Options > accessibility > Reduce Camera Motion

3 Likes

This doesn’t resolve it for everyone (myself included). Maybe you should actually listen to people instead of dismissing them.

14 Likes

I like Dragon riding and I would prefer it didn’t change. It’s a nice change of pace and something new and interesting to play with.

3 Likes

have you disabled the wind blur effect?

What about your FPS? Some people get motion sickness in games from there being conflicting info smacking your brain and FPS being too high(too much clear information) or too low (often a sort of lag) can mess with you because of that.

4 Likes

So, I’m here listening. What is it about Dragon riding that makes you motion sick vs normal flying?

3 Likes

I just want all the best gear, gold cap, and every mount ever in the game sent to my mailbox. Is that so much to ask?

4 Likes

WoW players are special. They are a different breed. They cannot be assumed to have intelligence.

7 Likes

“The word is people who annoy you

1 Like

I think it’s the speed for me.

2 Likes

So you’d be fine with a slower DR?, does dracthyr soar make you sick or is that too fast?

I don’t know about Dracthyr, I can’t make one and didn’t test them on beta at all, I just played my main character.

If it was the same speed as standard flying or only a little bit faster it would probably work okay for me. I still wouldn’t love it probably, but I’d make it work like I made ground mounts work when I was stuck using one.

Nah, “nags” works. It describes what they’re doing just fine.

That’s nice. Not everyone plays them.

Another “I can’t be bothered to understand disabilities, so I’ll just be toxic and disrespectful.”

Glad y’all are making yourselves known so I know who never to listen to.

14 Likes

So fastest normal flying is 310%
DR max speed is 830%
Soar max speed is 540% (I think)

So you think you could handle something between 310 and 540 without feeling discomfort?

1 Like

Yes, you are special.

You know that the flying in the Skyward Sword was pretty much universally hated by players, and was a major fear when SS HD came out that they wouldn’t correct it? The flying is still the main disliked feature of the game both the original and HD version.

There’s several ceramists who do not have hands and have created some of the most beautiful ceramic pieces on the wheel. Doesn’t mean everyone enjoys or can throw pottery.

But besides that, most complaints I am see isn’t because of the flying being “hard”, but that it’s making them sick. And since you really need to be able to do Dragon Riding to advance it’s kind of an issue that does need a solution.

Those that are actually complaining about it being hard… use your mouse to guide your dragon and practice. Also take the time and go get the coins to level your dragon up. It’s worth the time.

2 Likes

Possibly? All I know is out of the two things I’ve been able to try, fastest normal flying and dragon riding, normal flying worked for me and dragon flying made me feel dizzy to the point of nausea. I assume there is some point where it just becomes too fast for me, but there isn’t an in between method of travel to test.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Do you mean for you to test? Because dracthyr soar is in between.