Abuse of Toys and RP servers:

It’s not snobbish to want people to stop going into RP spots and spamming toys that can make people unable to look at their screens. And you’re not a dwarf.

5 Likes

Well think of it like this way. To keep in mind of the number of people who plays the game, the Sandbox/RP that everybody will have, will share the same phase as the Garrisons, (Except the Garrison stuff that progresses will be disabled, it will just be entirely cosmetic and static in this mode via by a buff or two. ) and it will rid the other phases and just set the zones at their final phase.

If the servers can handle more then 1 player specific phase, then it will be a separate thing entirely, as well the option control which phase a zone should be in your phase.

That too.

It was snobbish-ish in my eyes. Gonna be ok?

2 Likes

Seems like the snobbish thing was a self-projection, then. Got it.

3 Likes

Nothing what OP said was snobby. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I will sound it out for you.

Sub-jek-tiv

2 Likes

Makes sense, think your bubble neural silencer idea would work best for the open world, just phase everyone not in your party.

1 Like

…Yes, this applies to what you’ve said too about OP too if your trying to imply what i’ve said is subjective.

1 Like

Not really but you should be able to “silence” them so their toys effects are not heard or have any effect upon you. But you shouldn’t be able to just stop them from using them.

2 Likes

Jesus Lord I’m just saying we all have our own opinions lol. Move on m8.

Is that the point of toys? To bother people :joy:. I’m not on RP server but I pop as many toys as I can when I’m in a group.

Were they just messing around in stormwind or were they specifically targeting you?

They were in an RP hub.

1 Like

Instead of punishing everyone who has toys, how about if you just report the person who is being annoying. Problem solved.

1 Like

How would this punish everyone who has toys if they aren’t causing people problems with them?

1 Like

OP wants blizzard to nerf toys. That punishes us all. I don’t annoy people with my toys, but I want them to work as intended, not be nerfed because of rude people who can’t seem to control their impulses.

1 Like

I hate any toys that make my character get interacted with from someone else

That train set can die in a hole

1 Like
  1. that’s not even a Blizzard owned website
  2. there’s a reason why the policy wasn’t carried forward into the current rules. Because it’s not current rules, rather blizzard instead adopted an all emcompassing rule in their current tos which essentially states that they can suspend or ban or remove your account at their discretion for any reason (or no reason at all); or in simple terms, they can make up any rule they want.
1 Like

It was a remnant of the Old WoW site and ToS involved. As someone else linked in above, harassing players with toys is still against the rules.

This option seems best. Hide the entire player. I’m sure they could annoy people without toys just by sitting near or on top of your character if every other avenue got them reported.