Absolute easiest spec atm?

Warlock spriest ww monk imo

Balance druid, you press convoke aka “I win button” and your done.

4 Likes

Lies.

Bigger lies.

Nice try Havoc, now go fill your action bar. Oh right, you can’t.

5 Likes

Ele Shaman.

this seems to be an anti melee troll post. with a helping of throwing BM under the bus as well. the anti BM thing is the only part i can’t get behind though, tbh.

1 Like

I’m not lying ranged have it so easy this expac.

With spriest warlock you can use cast sequence macro and it’s so easy.

2 Likes

spoken as someone who has never done anything outside of WQ on a ranged class.

2 Likes

Bm hunter you might get asked to immune stuff, lust, and do all the ranged stuff like xy’mox seeds and inerva anima bottles.

I’d say Fury warrior if you really just want to tunnel your rotation.

1 Like

Druid.

Zero effort. Max reward.

1 Like

Look I get that you want to boost your ego by convincing yourself that your class is difficult but it’s not.
Sorry to burst your bubble

It is but it can be both things. I honestly want an alt to just chill.

1 Like

i mained a pally most of the time i’ve played. melee is essentially “mongos gonna mongo.”

4 Likes

i’m all for trolling melee who put themselves on a cross because occasionally they have to stop dps for two seconds and then leap back into range.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m gonna reach to your raid leader and tell them you’ve volunteered to do all the rdps mechanics since they’re so easy.

3 Likes

I never said Melee is hard. Melee is very easy as well. I found dot casters to be the easiest.

What mechanics lol

3 Likes

Spoken like a true melee main. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

this is the pally btw. i have had all classes at max at some point over the years. melee is significantly easier than ranged doing most things. my wife mains horde so i mostly play horde now. but you can check his cheeves to see how long i’ve played him and his reps and their dates show when.

1 Like

Melee have it so easy in terms of mechanics.

Ranged real with mechanics but dot casters don’t suffer from doing mechanics as much due to their dps being due to dots

specs other than aff do exist btw. warlock is not a one spec class.

1 Like