Absent Class Tuning

That means it’s borderline S tier

6 Likes

you probably die to sniper shot

dks load into the arena and do 200k dps btw :skull:

Last season, they said unholy DKs needed buffs when it was the #2 spec (behind DHs).

:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

then you aren’t disrupting their setup, if you root army or just CC a DK in the middle of their burst setup all that damage goes bye bye and you aren’t getting it back.

1 Like

yeah you’re just coping

im not the one losing to DK as a warrior.

1 Like

I never said I did lmao

then you are just trolling.

2 Likes

Nah It just sounds like u don’t know how to do damage on dk

it sounds more like you only go over to a test dummy and see what kind of damage it does to rank classes.

Nah.

Even Blood is in a reasonable spot.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re just like swole fr

so, if you go over to the DK forums, they will tell you that warrior is the class to be because it does everything we do but better and has none of our drawbacks.

im pretty sure you guys are playing your warriors and thinking you are playing your DK.

nope, you have to have a high damage partner other wise you will lose in dampening.

1 Like

Dk does blatantly more damage than warrior but okay xd

2 Likes

I’m like one of the four people that plays Blood.

3 Likes

it can with army, but again, you just root army and its completely nullified.

1 Like

Sounds like you just have no idea what you’re saying tbh

Just realized he is playing blood dk (as far as I can tell). No wonder he thinks dk is bad :rofl:

I don’t care what anyone says, if you play tank specs in arena you are a troll. I wish they would make all tank specs take 500% more damage in rated arena content, I dislike them that much.

7 Likes

Blood isn’t even that bad, especially if they buff their utterly worthless tier.

1 Like