About trust levels

If I understand the rules, I need to create 3 topics in a cycle to be able to post pictures?

Hmm, let’s see if my google-foo is weaksauce.

1 Like

For trust level 3, I believe these are the requirements:

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)
9 Likes

Who the heck has time to waste on all that? Wow.

21 Likes

4 Likes

I had the requirements for like 2 years and still level 2.

Idk who coded this trust system but they did a terrible job.

17 Likes

You will know when you see the Lounge section on the main forum page but you didn’t hear that from me.

4 Likes

I chose the wrong pill for tonight.

Tomorrow is on my death list though Mwahahahaha!!!

1 Like

I don’t see myself every getting to TL3. I can only stomach so much of this dump before I gotta tap out.

2 Likes

1 Like

How do you even tell what your TL is?

Realistically it boils down to:

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)

And the latter point boils down to… find a megathread, scroll to somewhere in the last 100 days, let it autoscroll down from there. You cheese that one, because it’s stupid.

The former point is just ensuring only active forum-goers keep TL3. You can take short breaks but if you don’t make it up within the same 100 day stretch you won’t get TL3.

2 Likes

Lol, even the forums have a rep grind.

16 Likes

this is 100% false

don’t ask me how i know this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Click on your profile and click on down arrow at bottom then look at your summary

trustlevels1

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean::dragon: :ocean:

4 Likes

I can verify that as well. Unless a (verified, non-auto) silence is considered a different account action than a suspension.

Yeah, i can post pictures but i was once suspended for telling someone that they were being obtuse.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

People bored at work on breaks.

This is why the game app exist.

I don’t play games on my phone, it kills my battery.

Member is Tl2
Regular is Tl3

In character summery.

:panda_face:

This…?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/lounge/2

Sheesh. I have absolutely no idea how I’m still Tier 3 then.

1 Like