About re-corrupting items

I understand that items that were cleansed before maintenance cannot be re corrupted. But what about items that I obtained before maintenance but didn’t cleanse? Can I cleanse those and then corrupt them? Or does it needs to be a brand new item as well?

You should be able to corrupt all.

1 Like

Blizzard devs are lazy plain and simple. They said this was going to be a problem before this was gonna happen. I know I know “they said it before”. If they knew this was going to happen when they also knew all of the best gear EVERYONE has is 475 cleansed gear. They should of just shut up and spent a week making work. I was fine before this and now quite frankly I’m not. This is incompetence to the highest level from a freakin multinational multimillion dollar company. And you know what else? They don’t care we’ll all pay next month. Yes, I’m as big of a shmo and you.

I just want to know if people can corrupt old items that they just cleansed. Not interested in complaining.

You can corrupt anything as long as it wasn’t cleansed before reset. Theres a coding issue wirh it.

I’ve read you can, yes.

Yeah, there is a tiny ambiguity in the wording about items obtained yesterday but cleansed today. I don’t think I have enough echoes on any one character to test it for you.