Abominable Anima Spherule - Vendor Messed up

I have a heroic Abominable Anima Spherule (Fated Heroic 298) and can’t exchange it for a weapon.

All of the other weapons on the covenant vendors the token matches the item level of the weapon.

285 Fated Weapon - 285 Fated Token

The Sire D weapons all show they require a 207 token. The 298 heroic weapon on the vendors shows it requires a 207 token and won’t let me turn it in. This is only for the last weapons on each vendor. I checked 3 covenants on two characters and they are all the same way.

5 Likes

This is better off in the bug forum where the QA team can look at it.

Have the same issue, 298 item required currency is a 207 Apogee Anima Bead not a 298 Apogee Anima Bead, cannot purchase 298 shield.

Same problem.

I have the same problem.

same problem here I seen a mage exchange one in front of me but he didn’t speak English well so I’m assuming it’s a bug.

Found an in-game help article called “CAN’T EXCHANGE FATED ANIMA SPHERULE AT COVENANT VENDOR”.
From the article:
“Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.”
Updated: 5 days ago
They have no fix and it was last updated 5 days ago. So for the foreseeable future were just out of luck.

yep! same problem here. this blows!

I got an Apogee Anima Bead (Fated Heroic 298) from the weekly quest and can’t exchange it either, what a mess.

bump same prob

Same problem for me. This is very frustrating

Same problem with the Apogee Anima Bead for shield I received from weekly Mythicx4 quest. Bead is 298, Shield is 298, but vendor requires a 207 Bead to purchase.

Ok so my ticket was finally answered, they sent me a new token in the mail and it worked. Outside of that it appears they are not working still

I sent in a ticket twice. Once they replied “Answered” with an automated response readingI should look for the solution in forums… ummm k

Now I’m sitting on the next ticket for a little over 24 hours.

Got to love the auto ticket bs…still not working oh and they say none of us reported this problem…

3 days… ticket is still open and no response

finally got a response and… drum roll plz

they sent me a ilvel 194 replacement in the mail… odd… doesn’t trade to vendor either.

wtf blizzard… just reroll my cache plz

1 Like

As of an hour ago the vendor now shows the correct token, but I still can’t buy it. Might be a work in progress. fingers-crossed.

Unresolved issue even after vendor’s item level requirement matches corresponding token’s item level, the item still appears red and cannot be redeemed with the corresponding item level token.

So just to get this straight Blizzard, you would rather preach to your player base to imply that because of how badly we act you have to make us agree to a social contract.

WELL HOW ABOUT YOU RECIPROCATE AND FIX YOUR GAME?

You are not providing the service WE are paying you for, and you want us to agree to something extra? screw you.

Fix you game or you gonna lose some money and feel some pain. You decide.

This is a VERY simple issue to fix, you either don’t give a crap, or you don’t plan on maintaining your game. Show us which it is so we can stop being robbed.

Let me just remind you how this works, YOU WORK FOR US. Your move Blizzard.