Abcdefghijkl

Asked moderator to delete. But if you encourage people to encourage others to get a refund also - keep this post up. You didn’t see the story. So I was the one that was outnumbered, bullied and belittled. I don’t think your response was appropriate or neutral at all. Nep thought she knew what’s i was asking, so when I said I wasn’t going to respond further to her comments to explain what I was asking, she was the one that got all high and mighty trying to answer what she thought my question was…? “I answered fine and I do comprehend the question” when in fact she didn’t answer my question at all. This is not a popularity contest lol I know from what she looks like she’s replied with does look like she answered the question but I explained to her many times that she didn’t read what I wrote. Also notice how she picks bits that she wants to answer, didn’t answer my main question and what i’ve said now is completely taken out of context. Fair discussion? Hmmmm, no. Superficially, it makes her look good yeah.

Hence I think the moderators Post was a very unfair call and only based on prob 5% of what occured because it was hours ago. Please delete this post as I have requested. Bullying has occurred in this post and that’s why I have reacted the way I did and deleted what I wrote. Amaelalin answered well about the petitioning and that’s where my question was answered - thank you.

But hands down, when you speak up - others will come in just as aggressively to make themselves look good when in my eyes, it’s terrible behaviour and not conducive to solutions at all. I told her she didn’t answer my question and she didn’t like it. It was that simple. Then everyone thought I was belittling? Lol some logic please.

I think you use the term GM to mean Guild Master. Guilds are considered voluntary organizations where the chat restrictions are mostly handled by the Guild Master. Some are…colorful. As long as it is not in public chat the Blizzard Mods don’t get involved. There are exceptions though! For most general Guild issues, leave the guild. For really nasty stuff right click and report as well as put them on ignore. If they go around that, use the website to report for ongoing harassment.

6 Likes

Time wasted for trying.

The only one who can put someone on Ignore is YOU. The way Ignore works is that you ignore a person and every single other char on their account can’t message your character. The limit of course, is that is it per character. So you need to repeat the ignore on every one of your chars.

There is nothing the Support team can do to change the Ignore system to do something you can’t do yourself. They have no other tools.

YOU need to block him using Ignore and you need to report him for circumventing Ignore if he goes around it.

6 Likes

Snippets taken out of context.

Nothing.

Keep in mind, guilds are entirely voluntary. If the leader is verbally abusive, the players can leave the guild. You’ll find Blizzard is fairly hands off when it comes to guilds and guild chat.

You can report the leader if you feel rules have been breached but you will never know what punishment is given - that’s between them and Blizzard.

5 Likes

This is a player help player forum, the green poster is a player - not Blizzard. Their replies have been fine. You seem to want more than what is possible.

6 Likes

Some people don’t understand what you try to explain. Why go to the lengths with strangers? Lol

If you can put someone on ignore so they can’t contact you anymore, but you choose not to, you are choosing to continue hearing what they have to say. You claim not to want anymore contact from this person but choose to allow further contact.

Blizzard will punish harassment. But they give you tools to avoid contact from people you don’t like. If you choose not to use those tools, then your encounters are voluntary, and they are much more hands off about punishment.

4 Likes

My comprehension skills are just fine, thanks.

As I said, you’re welcome to report them player. Report and move on. You’re getting far too involved in the situation. I’m not downplaying anything, by the way.

That’s all you can do. If you want to suggest a change, use the in-game suggestion tool or post in general forum for the devs / community managers to review.

Oh please get off your high horse. I can post and reply to a thread when and how I please - you’re welcome to ignore me, be my guest, but you don’t get to choose who can and can’t reply in a thread.

8 Likes

Lol high horse. Look in the mirror.

Not my job to dictate punishment, that is in Blizzard’s side of the park and we don’t need to know. That’s between Blizzard and the offender. I just either /ignore or /report and move on my merry way.

9 Likes

Your question is so generic as to be meaningless. Different behaviors will merit different punishments, and behavior history matters too. Blizzard will hand out anything from warnings to complete bans as they see fit. I generally think they do a good job in this area.

3 Likes

I’m now the Queen I’d Ignore even in forums!

What you are asking are development questions, and the devs don’t come to the support forums for player feedback.

Server access, that’s all.

Go right ahead, here a link you can use.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/1151

6 Likes

No, dedicated players will use the systems that exist. NOBODY can talk to you in WoW unless you let them. If they go around that, it is an Ongoing Harassment violation that Blizz takes seriously.

Guilds are voluntary social organizations that are outside the public game. Those are allowed more leeway as to how Guild Chat works. Some are toxic. If you find a guild like that you leave.

If someone in the guild targeted you, right click report.
Next put them on Ignore. Your char will not be bothered again.
If they circumvent ignore, please use the website to report Ongoing Harassment. Note times, dates, name, server, chat channel, etc. Blizz has to pull the logs.

Nobody, least of all Blizz, likes abusive behavior. That is why you have many ways to avoid it, report it, block player accounts, and report people who go around the blocks.

13 Likes

I’ve shutdown now. RIP wow. Let the bad stigma continue.

No compassion or empathy. I’m just talking to bots lol

okay, bye. Have fun in where ever your adventures take you. :grin:

beep boop beep.

5 Likes

Enjoy your pugs lol
People get so serious over nothing. For people can’t even be creative and think outside the box. “It’s the way it’s always been” - so it’s what you will always get lol

Please keep in mind that as a support forum, the information presented here biased more toward rule of law.

We don’t engage in speculation and petitioning because that reduces the ability of this forum to help individuals.

8 Likes