A52-H 2700/aotc flexible raider LF guild

AOTC/2700 Warlock main LF guild for TWW. I alt hop a lot and I’m willing to play what you need me to, but I’ll need to learn whatever it is, most likely. I’ve been playing Demonlock, FDK, and Augvoker for the last two seasons, reaching 2500 on all three and AOTC on Demonlock. I can play any Lock spec and I’m looking to main that, but if the vibes are good, I’ll pretty much do whatever. Looking to raid between 7 and 11 EST, never on Fridays. Preferably looking for a typical AOTC guild, not wanting to push mythic but would if we had a good enough group. Add my Discord, daxiongzuo, to talk to me about questions or offers. If this fits you, let me know - I’m just looking for good vibes to play the game with.

1 Like

We are a laid-back group of friends & a chill community. We push AOTC, Mythic +, some PvP, Achievements and now are looking for more to add to our ranks. Raid Tuse/Thur 7-9:45pm EST. We are most in need of a healer, a Monk and a druid for our core team All are welcome! PST for more info…
Discord name: Nakaaa
Real ID: Crylose#1277

our guild is on your realm which doesnt make a difference but we are :smiley:

We are an AOTC guild that pushes keys and casually runs them

Our raid times are 1-4pm est sat/sun and we are currently looking for 1 melee and 1 ranged dps

add me on discord if your interested - castle8894

Hi Krosnis!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey Krosnis! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Greetings Krosnis!

Check out our vibes:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. We do also have a second, AOTC focused raid team who runs on Monday and Wednesday nights at the same times. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi Krosnis!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!