[A] <Wicked Serenity> is recruiting

Wicked Serenity is 11/11H in SotFO and we are recruiting for our Season 4 raid nights, which are Tues/Thurs 7-9 server time (MST). We are looking for 1-2 healers and range dps.

We also run either a Normal or Legacy Xmog raid on Fridays and would like another healer and more dps (all).

We also have a good M+ environment, a few members who are into PVP, and some achievement hunters. Anyone looking for a new guild to call home is welcome with us :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve tried to catch you in-game a couple of times but it seems I’ve missed you.

Was wondering if you’re still looking for anything for your core team.

Thanks.

Bump - we are now 11/11H AOTC and looking to refill a few raid spots for the upcoming Season 4. Current needs: 1 Tank, 1 Healer (Hpriest or Hpal preferred), and Ranged DPS.

@Lowdpsxd - apologies for missing your reply last month, see above for our current needs :slight_smile:

I too am looking for a good guild. I’m on most night and weekends around work. Vanilla wow player with multiple classes. Know them, play them, fight them. Right now I am playing a Human Destruction Lock. Squishy yes but OP crit, incinerate, and bolts if you want my take on it.

We are still recruiting! Our raid team is currently on break, but we’re starting our preparations for Dragonflight raids. We do plan on continuing our Tues/Thurs raiding schedule.

1 Like

This is a good guild with good people.

I was in it in the past and highly recommend them 10/10!