A Weak and Fractured Horde Causes Narrative Issues

This is one of the best topics I’ve read in this forum. In a clear way you have summed up all the problems of this narrative that have been extremely poor for years. The fact that the Horde is still called the Horde is something that surprises me in this narrative. After all, we are anything but a group of powerful enemies ready to destroy the supposed civilization.

For me it is very clear what is happening in this narrative, this new devs team wants to distance itself from the old ones, creating a narrative with its own brand. All they were able to deliver was a Horde that at most caused feelings of pity in the Alliance, and at the same time transformed the Alliance into a Justice League faction that insistently forgives their enemies at the end of the arc being counted.

In the end, it’s all an ego dispute between guys who think they are great artists but who cannot even afford the immense array of resources they have thanks to us delivering a work that is even capable of surpassing the story of a tale of fairies built by folk folklore of sixteenth-century Europe.

At that point in the game, I think the only sobering thing we could say to this current team of devs is that they are not great artists, that they are not delivering a new job and that it breaks the paradigm of Warcraft, they should focus only on continuing the story that other devs have created, and which is light years beyond theirs.

Even because, this current team if I fail the memory has many devs that manage to destroy the lore of Diablo.

4 Likes