A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Are y’all gonna be ok for the war game?

I hear DJL has been recruiting and they’ve buffed up recently.

Always fun to play your group! GG!

1 Like

Well i played 2 matches tonight both AV now I can say I’ve been on both sides of SPM in AV so GGZ Miz and SPM :slight_smile: was cool to finally see some of you forum posters in the field …with and against!
I had mentioned this on another post a couple days ago well played gg It was nice to have HSpawn 2 out stretching her legs for once

GGs tonight everyone

5 days…

:timer_clock:

1 Like

We beat Alterac Valley Avengers (Anglesong and Bearlysober and company) but we split and 14 of us lost to SAS later in the night

GGs everyone!

1 Like

less than that, Armored Core 6 comes out friday!

:cry:

4 days…

;o robotssssssssssss im still thinking about it well see i got alot game sim playing atm already

3 days…

RR = Toothless?

:thinking:

Maybe SPM members are holding secret practice sessions to prepare for the war game. They don’t want to let Mizriz down.

https://twitter.com/GenePark/status/1694393023277219994?s=20

1 Like

;o maybe i might

1 Like

GG Icarus. I sense reason within you so perhaps you could help your brave leader clarify this little exchange and I would also be grateful if she could take the time to educate me on what constitutes a partial premade.

1 Like

So it seems like what actually happened is DJL lost to The Kriennlings last night 1-0

1 Like

And yet you just did respond genius…

1 Like

This is getting interesting

Guys… break it up

1 Like

2 days…

Bro you totally got called out by Kitanana. She totally outsmarted you. You thought you were filling people? Smh. What do you have to say for yourself?

1 Like