A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

What’s with everyone getting cube heads :sob::sob::skull::skull::skull:

BOBBIE!!! I need attention! Where are you?! Don’t do this to me Bobbie! I need friends. I love you. Just give me a little post calling me Zee’s cousin again or something. ANYTHING! I’ll take anything! You hear me? You had me going there for a second and then you did that middle school comeback and shattered my hope. BOBBBBBIIIIiiiiieeeee!!!...

I’m in the process of hacking him because I guessed his pin which is 1 2 3 4

Krienn to Toughguybob:

:wink:

1 Like

Wth is going on in this thread…it’s starting to get like some weird …oh wait is this more SPM RP… Bieber came out i suppose that was only a matter of time lol…

I’m actually 100% serious. Just flow with it Hellokitty.

Oh I’m flowing but I fear some may get on me…ewww just ewww lol…oh and ewww

If you flow at the proper pace, it gets on other people’s faces and not on you. You just need practice. I will teach you.

How ba-a-a-ad can I be?

How bad can I possibly be?

2 Likes

Can’t be too bad if ya were noticeable…well I take that back everyone noticed when i was drunk and drove the siege off the cliff at hanger…that was pretty bad. Lesson : Don’t drink and drive especially siege engines!!!

Coquette’s a great player. Bob isn’t a trustworthy person

1 Like

Yes he is tyrant. Bobbie Boy is a highly rated PvP player who you can’t even hold a candle to. If he says Crocket is a bad player, then she is a bad player. It’s science. He’s also one of my best friends. Where do you get off smh

everyone in spm is bad, i could start from anywhere.

wow, this actually made me laugh because it’s so true. i might need to join spm for a few games and destroy all these other terrible horde premades, to reward you.

never question Bobbies trust. he has dms that can expose you talking some mad trash about a couple SPM members.

Case in point

If you play after 10 or so you get whoever’s still up in DJL. Full strength we will whup your butts.

Let’s wargame 30v30 in AV. Best of 3 to be played separate nights

1 Like

We challenged you first, yeah, I already said we’d be down. We prefer weekends.

2 Likes

You think Torture has backed down from anything…she won’t it will never happen it just won’t.

1 Like

I’ve never seen DJL back down or afk out like some other premades do when the dice don’t roll their way

3 Likes