A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

idk who that was, you’ll have to do better. sometimes people have better things to do than beat you up, etc. maybe hard to imagine for you, but imagining is not your talent, not that you’d have to. nobody, especially me, wants mizriz#455, like a bad funkopop doll, nothing but redundant trash fit for the same dumpsters; aka my kill counter. eat the IG like you eat damage

My dear, sweet, innocent and yet tender Dotlom… I was forged in the raging fires of my mothers womb and GREATLY ENDOWED… with a juicy sweet and succulent as hell imagination. What do you want me to imagine? Go.

-Because if I was a betting man with a well-oiled and bronzed six pack, my powerhouse of an intellect would inform me that you are slightly too on edge. It’s almost like you are ashamed of something. So tell papa Krienn…er…Magdalum: U mad bro?

1 Like

Well that would explain the liking your own posts on alts and talking to yourself.

Akatsuki! I have missed you. Will you be my friend?

What are you talking about?

My people have a saying “In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”

2 Likes

Sometimes, people desert AV when they’re losing against a premade raid.   :dracthyr_shrug:

Surely, you wouldn’t do that. Or would you?

Which premade community do you run with?

1 Like

Not every hero premades all day, holypal. Maybe you’d learn that if you played the game as hard as you play those forum alts/cockpuppets/poopsocks/estranged lovers. Sometimes all I expect is a nice game of punt the gnome, but I’ll be back for my bones in SHB- not that you had anything to do with that but watch. Maybe you’ll hear about it when I come for you next, as my axe takes that miserable pile of space bovine flesh you call a body away from you. For you, there will be no cow level, no sanctuary or recall will protect you from me. A grand and intoxicating death is all will bestow upon you and your kind, like a sacred duty from the God of Holy Murder themself.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just a coincidence when someone leaves AV at the same time as the premade. A synced desertion.

Good luck with that. I’m on your team.

How do you think I got screenshots from the Horde’s POV?

Not for long. You’re gonna be a smudge on my kill-counter, you’ll see it like you see the rest, you’ll be #19001, right here, and right for me. Maybe I’ll split your horned head, like a machine processes meat from an animal. It’s deserving for pests and other parasites.

So, which premade community do you run with?

If you wanted to ask stupid, dumb, moronic, infantile, nullified, or otherwise unintelligent questions, there are more relevant people to talk to. You’re smarter than that, but obviously not smart enough to do anything else but ask. So I’ll give you some time; pray to God, tell him to come down and stop me.

Perhaps if you beg, again, to me, your new God, I will give you a SLAM poem, personally for you. Perhaps you haven’t read or said anything real since middle school, but I promise you, my SLAM will be very real and very much on your permanent record.

I guess you don’t want to be associated with them.

You seem a bit stressed, I heard retail therapy works for that. Would you like to buy a bolo tie?

I AM INTERESTED ONLY IN PHYSICALLY DAMAGING POETRY

Would you like a, uh, poem?

Mine. And we don’t afk out.

1 Like

Which premade community is the Dentarg pally with?

Well, some of your members might do so when you’re not looking.

Dentarg is usually Meso from SAS. And anyone who afks in a DJL match is not likely to be reinvited unless it was an irl issue, which happens now and then. We don’t afk if we lose. We play to the end.

Are there any other Horde premade communities in AV? Or are these the two main ones?

I hope Wyrmrest Accord players hear that.

I don’t know, I only play with my peeps. I am oot and aboot enough that if there are any other large premades, we would run into them often.