A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Just like you.

They ignore everyone. thats one of the reasons why people say they premade lol

amhm, this you?

Yeah because everytime you que its with a premade lmfao and yeah of course i afk after the first fight is a landslide and half my team leaves.

Good boi. You know your role.

i wonder why that maybe you and your people too toxic to be in there maybe

1 Like

They are fine. I’m the problem. I can’t help.

No matter what you yap and lie about, evidence is evidence, there is no epic community that can do it like BSG. All these horde comms are done for. I can feel the rage on your post. AVM is done for.

you mean stack 20 heal and q sync into pugs ok

3 Likes

This weird ego you have when talking to me is wildly out of place.

I have more bg acheives than you
I have higher HL than you
I have better drip than you
I have higher io than you

I have more of everything than you other than people in discord.

you don’t have the same recognition from actually talented players.

we aren’t toxic, but if you talk smack you get smacked, its very simple.

I have more bg acheives than you

ROFLMAOLOL

kthxbai

PS: doesn’t matter if we fight you hordies or not. I have witnessed myself avm get smacked by pugs. Granted combined Avm+djl didn’t stand a chance against SPM. Y’all are the low of lows. All bark, no bite- Chihuahuas. We would rather fight pugs.

1 Like

If by “talented players” you mean people who run in premades then yeah sure

The tinted goggles pov is real

1 Like

For someone who claims to be one of the most experienced PvP players in the game, you seem to know very little about the actual PvP community and its players.

When did i ever say that

Because there is not very much to know it’s a largely toxic cesspit full of people who have been mainly playing a sideshow on the game for almost 2 decades. Who also whine a lot when their classes are not s+ tier

cough pikaboo
cough supatease

Like sub has been absolutely absurdly broken in pvp since like forever really wrath at least. Right now its literally killing people 80-0 in shadowy duel with no counterplay available from healers.

So yeah when stuff like that is the norm i will absolutely buy whatever i want out of it because blizzard just balances it around the awc its highly cringe.

did you buy your account? im serous, because the only way to come to that conclusion is to have never talked to anyone else in the pvp community ever.

No

You talk about this “pvp community” as if its some huge overarching entity its not lmao just look at these stats

Na mythic+ players
+2000: 168,127
+3000: 4,632

NA 3v3 pvpers
+2100: 299
+2400: 1

NA shuffle
+2100: 2,211
+2400: 162

Seems like its incredibly small and the people who make up that incredibly small # are usually the most trihard people you’ll ever come across.

in a properly balanced ELO system, 2400 is the top end with the very very very best in the entire world maybe pushing 2800.

the fact that so many people are so high in M+ has to do with the pve experience being catered to the player’s ego and their own personal hero story. can’t have heroes stuck at 1200 now can we, so its artificially boosted to make people feel good about themselves.

this same effect is why so many people hate pvp, pvp isn’t artificial, people come from from the pve game where they are hero of the universe and then enter pvp where suddenly they are a no skill nobody and have to authentically earn recognition and glory from the bottom up and they don’t like it.

Or because the pvp system is really really bad.

Like right now and really for the past 2 seasons for the first 4 or 5 months of the patch you are fighting literal multi glad blizzcon competitors at 2k.

It’s not fun fighting people who’s career it is to sweat the game and have been sweating the game for again 2 decades when you are just trying to get some of the very few rewards pvp actually has to offer.

At what point do you stop designing and balancing classes and the rated system as a whole around the top 0.1% of players?

you don’t, the goal is to make the best pvp game you can, ie the next chess, if i am better than you, then you should lose 100 out of 100 times, and you should keep losing until you learn how to win. pvp is a game of skill not a game of chance. you can’t have a non-zero outcome on a zero sum game.

yes it is. if you don’t look at a glad and think “ah, a worthy opponent!” you don’t have the right mindset for competitive pvp gaming.

Actually it quite literally is a game of chance.

If you que into havoc unholy arms warrior on a survival hunter you are going 0-6

That perspective is so disconnected from reality its stunning and is also why those numbers for pvp players will remain so staggeringly low or may even decline.