A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Amazonkilla? Is that you?

Idk why Torture or anyone is responding to Krienn trolling anymore.

Like seriously. Boomys are good and stealth is nice, but hunters and locks tend to have the biggest impact in epics atm from my experience. Druids can be ousted from some towers with calls for recalls.

Honestly, there was a lot more banter than I expected going into it. The community was not that big and it was mostly an older demographic, more than a few were retired I believe. I was on the younger side at 32. I don’t have as many life experiences to share, so I would mostly listen to their stories. I was also more focused on the game play itself and that was more my reason for searching a wow pvp community to begin with.

There was objective-based game calls but a lot of the time there was talk about unrelated IRL topics. Sometimes I would say stuff like “We need to focus up. We’re in trouble because of xyz” or torture would have to tell them to clear comms. It felt like they would get distracted and the game itself was secondary priority. That seems to be what Foomanshoes meant when he mentioned “the community is the priority”. Most of their players seem to only be interested in the sync’d games when they would all be together.

Even against enemy premades it was rare they did target calls, but that’s something they can improve on in the future. Mostly the combat itself was as chaotic as a regular random BG but you at least knew the people you were playing with were experienced pvpers and there was better coordination for things like recalls/backcapping/incomings.

Y’all are full on idiots for ever responding to Krienn

2 Likes

Deso I appreciate the response but this has been on my mind. I wasn’t going to respond but I can’t figure it out. In all honesty, why did you say not to respond to me and then respond yourself within the same post? I’m not trying to break you down. I promise. I’m genuinely curious. Give me an answer and I’ll drop it.

1 Like

Has the time come to end this bickering? Will the bloodshed in the valley stop? Have the great Ram and Wolf spirits come to an understanding?

Shall we retire to my longhouse and smoke the ceremonial peace pipe?

1 Like

The bloodshed will never end so long as I have breath. AV belongs to DJL and we’re looting all your balognas. FALL TO YOUR KNEES AND DIE FOR ME!

My people kneel to no mortal. We are one with the valley and the great ram spirit is with us. I truly hope you understand the power you are dealing with.

1 Like

What does DJL stand for?

Davey Jones Locker.

If you want to play summon the Hydra all you have to do is go in the bathroom turn off all the lights close the shower curtain stare straight into the mirror turn 360 degrees three times and with each turn say Hydra then Zeela will appear.

1 Like

Well, guess I won’t be sleeping tonight.

:scream:

I don’t know man, you can’t really summon something that is 200 years old.

2 Likes

I got secret intel for you:

2 Likes

Dear Holycow,

OMG, did I sell out Ms. Inemia? She is on my Battle.net friend list.

1 Like

Loose lips sink premades.

Is that the quote? I forget.

OMG, I don’t know that too.

Davey Jones Locker, two communities run by Corpse Corps.

Dear Torturekilla,

Who the heck is Davey Jones Locker?

2 Likes

I posted it above. We are a band of silly, drunken pirates who love nothing better than looting all yer balognas in AV.

No losses for the militia last night and the legendary Toetoe has rejoined our ranks. Watch your backs horde scum

Also, does anyone know what premade that was we beat last night? They all left the match from what we could tell. That was something premades never did a few expansions ago

Don’t worry there’s nothing to fear. I watched her get farmed in a WSG on someone’s stream and she did 1.4mil damage as a full conquest geared MM Hunter.

We are safe.