A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

anyway, it was ggs. ive been taunting ppl for the longest and we finally got ppl who we can have good game with.

1 Like

what does DJL have to do with anything?

GG

Was a good couple games to end the season on

2 Likes

like i said he knows noting.

1 Like

At least I know it’s spelled “nothing”

your kidding right? or is this some british term, both work

*You’re. If you’re gonna try to roast me at least use auto correct.

1 Like

yeah i feel the need to be fully formal with a random stranger on a internet game forum and spell everything like im a english professor to “roast” somebody (it wasnt a roast, it was a question, followed by a statement)

I am the God of Foreshadowing and I predict that BSG will go the way of Hydra if they do not accept our challenge. dramatically throws down gauntlet

If you view proper spelling and clear communication as being the hallmarks of a “professor” I am very concerned for your intellectual standards.

2 Likes

has a higher chance of going down the path of hydra if we do accept the game (we wont)

Do you speak for Gwiyomi on this? We’d like an official statement.

i am the official statement yes.

She’s a figurehead, nothing more.

sadly picks up gauntlet and strokes it gently and lovingly “there there dear. Let’s go get you some ice cream. Those big meanies don’t deserve your war game challenge”

Grats on being the new lead!

her power right now is deciding she doesnt want the war game? huh

All hail Khazix leader of BSG!

She doesn’t wear the pants over there. Other people lead, she doesn’t do much of it.

1 Like

does that really matter though, its the same with RR, people like leading and others want a break from it, its a community, not a dictatorship.