A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

whoa

2 Likes

alright. see yall next monday (;

1 Like

fish reaction

Hey you goatherds!

The people of premadelandia have had it up to here with your inane bleating and your overly sweaty potion swallowing.

There is one gnome in Azeroth that will have something to say about this. And that gnome is I. Mizriz the Defiler! I will stand as the representative of the vestiges of premade opposition to the categorically salt ridden splendor of the goatherds and their masses.

Open thine ears children and open thine eyes as well. For soon you will witness with every sense you possess a spectacle of rampantly radical proportions.

/removes gauntlet and drops it

I, Lt. Commander Mizriz, The Justicar of AV, Destroyer of Hydratic Worlds, Seeker of Truth, Once and Future King of AV, Defender of the Alliance, do hereby and formally challenge Bloodthirsty Spacegoats to 30v30 wargames in Alterac Valley. Let this be a trial by combat. And let the light judge the loser as harshly as need be.

9 Likes

GG! Always look forward to more games!

-Bearyfunnyy(A)/Borophyl(H)

5 Likes

Ooo…

Wait, aren’t you guys going to have problems because you’re both Alliance?

1 Like

Alliance vs. Alliance wargames are broken-- like, players don’t res in the right graveyards, an have to corpse run. We will have to sync into eachother with one side as merc.

1 Like

Merc recall trinkets don’t work.

I’ll do some double checking, but I’m pretty sure if all of each team is alliance it works

this isnt a question to be asking gwiyomi.

Take it to whoever needs to hear it

2 Likes

if I recall from when CBH wargame SPM we had the same issue, where the alliance players on horde side was placed in the enemy GY.

Nah, we’ve got a couple of those on video. It was fine

1 Like

i think at this point it wont happen soon, and if it does it will not be led or orchestrated by her, it could be something like oca friends vs SPM, but not BSG vs SPM for the time being

she would much rather prefer to keep it as is with the queing into eachother, i would like it if we had more equal numbers however, in the far future a bsg vs spm game could happen though.

Oh yeah, I think the problems occur when there are cross-faction teams.

1 Like

Booooooook bok bokbok bokbok U SCARED?!

4 Likes

Cluck cluck cluck BGAKAHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Forgot those existed, rewatching it is a rush of memories. Jadei, squeeks and I were talking smack to each other all game.

3 Likes

figured people would say this when they know noting, good bait though for trying to start a wargame if mizriz is aware of what happened before.

1 Like

Sorry I totally forgot we didn’t get our roster approved by DJL.