A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Holycow.
Fraam was OUT discovering A NEW SECLUDED area where
WE Can TAKE KITANA, and Our FRIEND’S for a PARTY…
We ARE CHECKING our ARMOR for TONIGHT’s EBG.
This afternoon we are sipping some SWEET TEA with
a smattering of ALLIANCE BLOOD IN IT!!!
Woot woot woot

1 Like

Apparently you missed Cinco’s memo. Or are you going to go against her wish by continually backstabbing on the forums?

1 Like

Ummm a little STRAWBERRIES and WHIP CREAM
is in our future!!!
This is FRAAM! :tada::tada::tada::strawberry::strawberry::strawberry::cake:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say they’re some of the best players. Oca needs a handful of people focused on healing and buffing him so he can pad the meters. If you ever caught him pugging it on his Alliance (before the throat goats came around) you would see he is nothing more than average.

What Cinco hates machinima? yes I missed that one. who am I backstabbing by saying there is a wow machinima out there anyways? I have never backstabbed anyone anyways …i say it to their face why do the drama thing and go behind people’s backs…i’ll leave that to others to do…but that’s not what I am known for.

Ouch.

1 Like

Mad respect for being such a good sport about it! That is a trait not enough people have. LOL Im sure Ill be repaid soon enough. Well deserved I might add.

3 Likes

not sure what class you are in this picture, but the only 2 things i struggle to kill are blood dks and paladins (all 3 specs) if your anything else i likely can win, good hunters that kite me can also kill me but thats about it.

I was trying to make a joke. I’m pretty sure you can kill my toon too.

It was just funny that after reading several posts about you from other people, the very first thing I saw after zoning into an in-progress, losing IOC was you. Waiting right outside the front gate for more people to kill.

1 Like

THIS IS FRAAM!!!
We are a BLOOD DK and LEEBIE
IS a healer!
I wonder HOW you WILL DEAL
with that…. and wee bit !!!
Woot woot woot

2 Likes

I will say when i see your name in my target zone i tend to play a bit more carefully with mitigation. Think you’ve beaten me up a couple of times.

We are all just humans behind a keyboard playing a game in the end mate!

I don’t worry about any drama or toxicity or get involved with any of that, I just wanna heal, and on occasion I will be death gripped 4000 times, my limbs ripped off, eaten by alliance and then pooped out :smiley:

7 Likes

Thats what that was on the pathway…almost stepped in it lol

1 Like

Cutting potatoes mate! :smiley:

2 Likes

No WORRIES MATE!!!
FRAAM will make the SACRIFICE
TO defend YOU, Leebi !!!
No TOON is to small or
To big for FRAAM to
Grip NOW!!!

THE FRAAMCISRLOO
Woot woot woot
CHEER’S :beer:

2 Likes

Couldn’t help with curiosity but I see you have obtained a new member named Fudoki. What is he to you?

It was only 12 of us, so it was a really low pop. Big bummer on our part.

RIP.

Nah, Alliance premades are just out and about more recently. Horde isn’t doing worse, we just have more competition. I’d say I still win most battlegrounds.

I actually got close! I couldn’t beat you with your heals though. My damage is meh on a good day.

2 Likes

They are a new member. Why? We have people that play both Horde and Alliance. And why you all up in my roster anyhow? I could give a crap about yours…

2 Likes

And what is he to you, Gwiyomi?

:thinking:

1 Like

2 Likes