A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

the more the better.

Not going to waste my entire night proving something that you don’t want proven.

Literally acknowledged the one screenshot you showed that had some merit of worth.

Oooooooh if that doesn’t speak volumes I don’t know WHAT does.

1 Like

You got me, I’m just stupid. In all seriousness though, I did think it was a 10v10 quick wargame.

After I joined and saw way more people in a raid I did follow up with Kek. I was told it was an epic AV but since I’m not a dick to my friends I felt bad leaving after. At the time I had no idea what SPM is (nor cared for it).

Y’all need to chillax.

5 Likes

I’d like to apologize if my earlier posts insulted you.

I was not trying to diminish your PvP skills in any way.

DJL will. /10 chars

Eh Holycow and SPM mass reported one of my posts

das a wrap

Prepare the 21 gun salute

1 Like

No you are right, I shouldn’t have said you were stupid.

I was trying to point out the absurdity of the situation and made it too personal.
From outside looking in it seemed ridiculous that you joined and played under the false premise with 30 in the raid, but I get playing with friends and sticking it out. Sorry about that.

not much when you consider

1 Like

Went down exactly like I’d have wanted to.

Taking these epic bg dweebs to the cleaner

Boy I can’t wait to find kekdasneak in random bgs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00ikilDxW4

Does anyone know who runs the Stormrage AV premade lol? They just got rolled by a pug that started off 40v32

Yes, we’ve been growing our community through playing with folks…We aren’t begging strangers to come play for us. LMAO! Not remotely the same thing, nice deflect though.

Yall got caught lying and Bri brought the goods as proof. There is no denying it now. There is no face left to save.

They’ll just mass report me to get me off the forums LOL

das crazy

Sad. Very, very sad.

The saga continues

I can’t believe I have to teach adults common sense.

1. Bri turned them down so they weren’t part of Saturday.
  2. Your premise for “they cheated” was based on us having players you don’t recognize on our team while simultaneously you are recruiting new players for the wargame as well.

If this statement is the basis for SPM “cheating” then wouldn’t it be safe to say that you yourself have cheated?
seeing as you admitted to actively recruiting for the wargame?

Now I can also add to that list
toetoe is spm
deelark is spm
and seedr
Kekdasneek
bringing that score up to 20 now.
From 6 SPM to now 20.

3 Likes

We didn’t recruit for the wargame. We’ve been recruiting in general. We play every night, not once a week.

1 Like

Yeah until this pops up

2 Likes

Yes at that time actual sign ups to the disc event were not at 30, are you having difficulty comprehending? I already said that before. On war game night we had over 30 show.