A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

You’ve accused me of doing a lot of things today that I haven’t done.

As you requested, we’re not talking anymore.

Thank you.
Isn’t a gaurentee that there were more non-spm players on saturday but it does increase the possibility. Would’ve saved us a lot of posts towards one another.

That’s not you in the hydra premade like 10 years ago?

That’s not you admitting to playing with SPM and being buddy buddy with their members?

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/characters/US/Uldaman/Igneel

Isn’t your old main?

Doesn’t make a difference yall mass reported one of my posts

How honorable

Kick anyone out who doesn’t agree with you. The true epic bger way.

https://imgur.com/a/XovLzvM

shes going to say you are the new jugaa next watch out

I can prove I’m not Jugaa.

thatll be her next go to line guarantee it

I play epic bgs.

You’re going to find a lot of photos or videos where I queued into a premade raid.

Uhh we don’t kick players. part of the reason we fought hydra back in the day was because they were bullying pugs and kicking people who didn’t follow their lead.

Also don’t know who reported you. I’ve only reported two people on the forums over the course of ten years, one was a guy saying " I hope you die" and another spewing some racist crap to aggravate people.

mist hello :taco: :cupcake: :ramen: :taco: :doughnut: :cocktail: :cocktail:

Just a coincidence then?

its prob just cow tbh

What is the coincidence? i’ve never heard miz or anyone in the call demand to kick people. You can watch all the videos, and they don’t say anything about kicking pugs.

3 Likes

well yeah
that’s how ‘the quiet part’ usually works: no one says it

Look man, you lied about bringing in Roxeni

You lied about trying to pick me up

You lied about trying to recruit my warlock

This list gets bigger every minute I talk to you.

And now that I’m starting to provide proof, you’re saying “oh I had no idea”

I know it is

i remember those days hydra and Ruin did that ik for sure

I didn’t lie about roxeni I said he was a legitmate claim in your favor.

I didn’t even send you a message about recruiting you. The last time I tried to “recruit” you was when I was mainly solo queueing into epic bgs and that was on the thread in GD.

That’s the issue you are just now starting to provide proof. And the proof you provided is private messages. I’ve been asking you for the past hundred or so posts to put up proof.

1 Like

How much proof do you need before you say the game wasn’t fair.

any other messages or screenshots help your case, that is how a debate/argument works. It’s why I’ve been asking for the past 4 hours or so for you to post screenshots.

1 Like

I’m not going to provide you with 10 messages just so you say “Oh well… yea that’s dumb”

How much proof do I need.

Just want you to know Mizriz went radio silent when I asked why the community mass reported my posts.

P.S. Roxeni this paladin called you stupid